My BMI put me over a stone/over 14 pounds underweight, is this bad?

I am around 5f 2 and and around 6.4st or 89.9 ish pounds... I don't look under weight, my hip bones stick out a bit but other than that i look healthy... flat toned stonach (i work out a bit) i don't have much of a thigh gap. I'm petite so like my measurements are 33inch 23inches and 33 again (thats bust, waist, hips for anyone who isn't sure) So does what the BMI say matter? I feel like if i gain the weight i will look fat...

Most Helpful Guy

• You are probably fine. Besides, as you get older, you will naturally gain some weight, so don't worry and enjoy being 17. I wish I was 17 again! (but with no zits this time).

What Guys Said 1

• Isn't 90 lbs at 5'2 skinny?

• You're meant to be between 105-115ish lbs at 5'2 according to doctors or that's what they told me...

• Let me know later how it went. Water will probably allow you to eat more without feeling sick. Let's place some trust in that

• yeah, okay

What Girls Said 3

• You need to go to the doctor like yesterday. That's not healthy for you especially since your body is still growing.

• Yes it matters. Go see your doctor this is very unhealthy

• Thing is, i do look fine plus i don't get faint or anythng...

• Just cause you look or feel fine doesn't mean you are. People with undiagnosed cancer can look and feel fine but they aren't.

• Even if BMI doesn't matter 89.9 lbs. at your height is still dangerous and unhealthy.