0ut of these quotes, which one is most beautiful?

1-
“A thousand times we die in one life. We crumble, break and tear apart until the layers of illusion are burned away and all that is left, is the truth of who and what we really are."
— Teal Scott

2-
"Silence is the absolute poise or balance of body, mind and spirit."
— Ohiyese

3-
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls."
— George Carlin

4-
"You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection."
— Buddha

5-

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."
— Unknown.

6- “Everything changes when you start to emit your own frequency rather than absorbing the frequencies around you, when you start imprinting your intent on the universe rather than receiving an imprint from existence.”
― Barbara Marciniak

7-
I Like this quote I dislike this quote “There is nothing in the world more beautiful than the forest clothed to its very hollows in snow. It is the still ecstasy of nature, wherein every spray, every blade of grass, every spire of reed, every intricacy of twig, is clad with radiance.”
― William Sharp

• quote 1 is most beautiful
  • quote 2 is most beautiful
  • quote 3 is most beautiful
  • quote 4 is most beautiful
  • quote 5 is most beautiful
  • quote 6 is most beautiful
  • quote 7 is most beautiful

What Girls Said 2

• I like 2,3,5,7.
    Hard to choose but...

down to 3 and 5. They're so different. Both focus on nature, but one is so much more ornate.

• I like three too, but im having trouble deducing its meaning. what do you think?

• I think it means when you're alone and doubting yourself.

• "You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection."
    — Buddha

What Guys Said 0