I basically have a Victoria Secret model body but do guys prefer thicker girls?

I was looking at a poll and it showed that basically no guy likes skinny girls like what? Its making me feel bad about myself. But its makes me confused because if thicker girls are hotter why dont they make them models instead? I have big boobs and an ok ass but not big thighs. It makes me wonder if my boyfriend would rather have a thicker girl instead with more to grope. Im a teen and I do competitive gymnastics which keeps me very slim. But for some reason i dont have big thighs. (most gymnasts do) Is there anything I can do to make me thicker? Im not like anorexic. Like I said I basically have a vs model body. But are thicker girls really that much hotter?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Think about what you said for a second. A company in the business of making money off a certain look pays tons of money for advertising and models and pretty much knows better than anyone what guts wanna see, and you are questioning whether that's what guys wanna see.

0|0
    0|0
    • vs makes they're models what girls think are attractive since they are trying to get money from girls. Not guys.

• Why do girls buy that stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• most guys like skinny girls

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Nope not necessarily; keep your body the same and trust me, you'll get plenty of male attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you honestly have a body like that, then you have a great body and you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

0|2
    0|0
  • You can go work out at the gym if you want bigger thighs. Also, not all guys like one type of girl. I don't like thick girls. they're just not for me. I like more athletically-built girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of different preferences out there! But you sound fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I like VS model types.

0|1
    0|0
  • so u have a body like this? hot!
    images6.fanpop.com/.../...oel-33686217-250-337.jpg

0|0
    1|0
  • you are wrong. many girls like your body type. i like this type more. but i admit women should have some flesh on them. a little bit more than anorexic models. but overall im not a curvy girl fan. most men are like me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Different guys like different things.

0|0
    0|0