Could I be a model?

These photos are pictures my cousin @lexythelou22 took of me and I am curious if i have what it takes. She, like I, is an aspiring photographer and I modeled for her cause we're dorks. Please dont be rude or you'll be reported and blocked. Obviously they won't be perfect cause we're not pros.
Could I be a model?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a model scout or photographer, so I don't know.

but if you want my honest opinion: I think you look gorgeous, but you don't look like the typical model (at least not catwalk model) but it's difficult to judge because those pictures don't do you justice. some very basic things are done wrong (distance, exposure, background) so I guess you need some more practice shooting.

• we just work with what we got

• no I know thanks

• thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Modeling is a very rare career for people who are basically very blessed genetic anomalies. In the end, most of them mostly sell other peoples' (mostly corporations') products, as well.

Do something creative or caring or productive to mark your mark on the world. Models are exotic and lovely and all, but people have a much more intense connection to the artist who made a painting that moved them, the hospice nurse at their dying bedside, the encouraging boss of their company, the engineer who keeps the bridge they drive on every day safe, etc.

• I plan on becoming an author and photographer but I just wanted to do some modeling for a while, make some money before I traveled the world to write and take photos

• there's no place here for me to waitress or any job like that. theyre all up to an hour away and I can't go that far every day I need to work

• I hate to say it. If we could all live life by taking pictures and writing books, but starting off "doing a little modeling." We'd all be doing that. Many people who are brilliant writers and photographers won't become famous or well known. Many people who aspire to be famous - don't. Aiming for a stable well paying career I think should be everyone's goal and putting those "dream" careers a little on the side. Reality is, yeah that would be nice to travel the world and stuff - but a few of us will actually be to financially support that dream.

What Guys Said 26

• I don't think you can go for modeling but you are beautiful overall. Just not the model type of beauty.

• then how could I have any beauty? all the girls I find to be beautiful, especially some of my friends, could all model.

• I don't see why not. Some pretty pics right there with a pretty girl.

• Nope. Become a lawyer.

• You suit the surroundings you've chosen for your shoots, you look good in them. You're not a catwalk model but would you want to be? When you can have so much more fun finding beautiful locations outdoors to pose in?

• High end models are usually really tall and lanky and you don't look like that. Don't get me wrong though you are gorgeous so maybe a less then big time model

• Sure thing you look great:)

• Anybody can be a model.

• I dont know but you need a lesson in the gre cross code judging by picture 3 and if you can't afford new shoes thrn go to a charity shop.

• So lets get this straight, you literally post here like multiple times asking to rate you. You pull hissy fits when people dont call you pretty

Now your assuming your model material

You just got busted 😉

• No, not really. I do modeling and you don't have the looks for it.

• A print ad model, maybe. You don't have the body for swimwear or lingerie, don't have the face shape or hair for glamour, and don't have the height for runway. Competition for that kind of modeling is cut throat.

• You could be one. Not to bash on your cousin but you'd probably want more professional looking photos taken if you submit photos to an agency.

• I honestly think you can pull that off. It just requires practice like everything else

• Yes, of course the answer is yes!

• U r beautiful.
    Change your hairstyle, make it wavy do not put too much makeup, smile, dress well.

• yes you could be

• Sure thing boss

• Depends on what kind of modeling you're aiming for.

• Nope not model worthy but pretty. I like the photo quality, did you use a camera?

• How tall are you?

• What modeling r u goin for here?

• I don't see why not.

• I wouldn't wish that life on you but would support your choice to do that.

• I don't know. There's so much more that goes into modeling than most people know.

• no I know, a good friend of mine was a model for a few years and I talked to her about it

• Haha ofc. There's nothing to be dishonest about. You are attractive, and i believe people should follow their dreams.

But what type of modeling do you want to get into? If you mean a super famous runway model i think they're still tall and rail thin with hard faces right? I would say you might not be that type of model. But ads and catalogues wouldn't be such a bad spot for you. You have a cute face and a nice body. As for makeup, again, you have very soft facial features. They make you very cute and friendly looking which helps for some things but most makeup models i see are either hard/angular faced or already famous for something else. But basically what I'm saying is that if i asked you your job and you said you do modeling i wouldn't question it. So that's something.

And I don't usually like breaking people down by looks on this site cuz i don't believe in that but you asked for honest opinions about career so i made an exception. ;)

• thank you so much

• if you use hair moisturizer it will be fine to be a model... overall your looking is very nice

• Yes she definitely could

What Girls Said 12

• I think you look good. Model quality, maybe. There are just so many girls out there looking to model, it is hard to say yes or no.

• nice way of saying no lol

• I am not saying NO.

You are way prettier than me. Just wanting to be a model is not the same as having the $$ and connections with an agency to become a model.

I showed your pictures to my boyfriend and he thinks you are hella pretty. We actually got in a little fight coz he wouldn't say any thing at first and then admitted he thinks you are prettier than me!

So I am not saying NO. okay?

• I am not prettier than you, I think YOU'RE prettier than ME at any rate.

• It really depends on what kind of model you want to be! there's all types I'm sure you'd suit some categories :)

• You don't have to be pretty to be a model

• *you just have to have the look that the designer wants or camera man wants.

• Yea i think You can ne a model for sure, but somtimes people have certain requirements, like going under the knife or having That certain body That they would want You to transform into... as in eventhough you look too they are gonna want some changes... try googling modles before/after...

• They look really nice! I am sure you will both be successful.

• If you're tall enough then you could model. That a side, you're cute and you have a nice body figure, so model material in a way.

• babe your gorgeous but i dont think modeling is the right thing for you xoxo

• If you work hard, yes

• Absolutely. Perfect 10!

• No, you aren't model material, but you're cute.

• How tall are you? Do you fit into the sample size?

Don't take this the wrong way, you are a lovely girl, but you look a little too "stacked" to be a runway or high fashion model. Maybe catalog.

• How tall are you and what are your measurements, girl? I'm a model at an agency. I can answer for you :)