Rate us from hottest to least?

Rate us from hottest to least?

my friends and I at homecoming. Rate us in order from hottest to least :) I know it's a terrible picture quality

Most Helpful Guy

• From left to right. Chick 1 nice rack and hot body but not that pretty and the fake tan makes her look horrible so I give her a 5 rating. 2 the blonde looks like she has nice legs but looks very plain jane so I give her a 6 rating. 3 the brunette looks seriously pretty with a hot body and looks like she'd be fun in the sack so I give her a rating of 8. The redhead has got it all going on sexy smile hot body, the kind of chick that can make a guy stand up just by looking at him so definitely 10 out of 10. Excellent fapping material thank you.

• Mho thanks lol. You must be the sexy redhead.

• im the hot body who looks "fun in the sack" ;)

• Nice nice!

Most Helpful Girl

• second one from the right.. the brunette girl wearing a black dress with red lipstick.. I think she looks hot

PS: you all look gorgeous

What Guys Said 42

• No... it's not a terrible picture quality. It's a terrible question. The person who gets the highest votes for hottest wants a way to bloat their ego, while the person who gets the lowest gets it crushed. You'd do that to your friends? Because I wouldn't.

• My honest opinion, I have to say from right to left. Right is the highest and to the left is least. The first two in the black is about a tie because they both are really beautiful so I couldn't quite decide. I hope I didn't offend the other because you are beautiful.

• If you count from left to right I'd say: 1st place is Girl number 3 definetly, VERYYY close followed by girl number 4, then there is a huuuuuuuge gap in the leagues of beautifulness and then we have girl number 1 who looks terrible and no go already but the last place has to be girl number 2 cuz she doesn't look like she made ANY effort to look good. Maybe girl number 3 and 4 (the beautys of this picture) could help 1 and 2 next time with the make up on 1 and better choise of clothes on 2.

• that's funny because girl #4 did her own and #4's makeup and the others did their own 😂😂😂

• #4 did her and #3's makeup*

• Alright. Then you know who should show the others how to use make up. And number 2 needs help with the clothing.

• the girl with the dark brown hair would go first, then the one to her right, then i would say red skirt, then blue shirt/dress. i like brunettes :)

• 3 4 1 2 in that order

• Internet for ever ruining young woman's self esteem

• 4, 2, 1, 3 where number one is the "hottest" to 4 the least attractive

• From left to right: 3 > 4 > 1 > 2

• You all look good. Why put yourself against your friends?

Sigh. I miss HS. Pretty girls.

Enjoy your youth and beauty. It fades too fast.

• 4, 3, 2, 1 is my vote.

• You're all attractive in your own way but for me i would choose number 3 then 4 then 1 then 2. I hope you're not 2 as i will feel bad for putting you last lol

• hard to do because all look amazing

• 1. Shortest girl - 8.5/10
    2. Darkest hair - 8.5/10
    3. Maroon skirt - 7/10
    4. Blonde, turquoise dress - 6/10

• The one on the far right thenbthe girl next to her then the girl to the far left and then the girl next to her. From hottest to least

• The woman with the black hair and dress is the only one I find attractive. The others are okay but that woman looks very elegant, classy and sexy.

• intense but thanks. I'm the one in the black and dark brown hair

• Well I'm not big on rating people by numbers and in my defense you looked lawyerish

• Ok, I would rate the girl on the right as the hottest with the one right next to her a close second. In third is the girl on the left and then the blue dress would be the least hottest. Which one are you?

• I'm the dark brown hair black dress

• Very nice, it was awfully close between you and the girl next to you.

• 4 > 3 > 1 > 2 in my opinion.

• dark hair first..
    red skirt second..
    far right with black skirt third..
    n last in blue dress..

but you all looking gorgeous

• 10, 10, 10 & 10 👌🏻

• 10/10 would bang those pixel fairies 👌🏼

• 4 3 1 2 I would say

• AllLookGood/10

• left to right: 3>1>4>2

• 4, 2, 3, 1 from order they are standing. so who is u?

• the three sisters = 7

girl in turquoise 6

• You all are horrible slags in my opinion. No offence.

• you'll are already standing in that order right to left :P

• hotttest is the brunette.

• Rating from left to right.. out of a 10

1. 7/10
    2. 5/10
    3. 8/10 She's a babe ;)
    4. 6/10

• No No Yes Yes.
    ->

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 10

• Why do you want to ruin your friendships?

• 3,4,1,2 with left starting as 1.

• 4, 3, 1, 2

(If they are number 1-4, Left to Right)

• 8,8,9,9 gorgeous!

• y'all r beautifull !

• in order from left to right.
    4213

all very pretty ladies tho :)

• 3 > 4 > 1 > 2

• Which ever one of you chicks posted this is thirsty grab a Sprite obey your thirst and have several seats 💺💺💺💺💺💺

• The girl in the black dress second from the left is the winner. I would like to scissor her all night while my 30 year old boyfriend watches.

• 1st ,3rd,4th,2nd

Starting from left to right 😊