Do my body measurements sound okay to you?

My chest is 34"
my waist is 25"
butt is 37"
im quite embarrassed of my breast size as its only a B or a small C cup. And my waist is super tiny but my hips flare out like crazy and you could say I have a bit of a butt

I weigh 57kg / 125 pounds
And I am 168cm tall / 5 feet 6 inch

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you embarrassed about anything? And what am I supposed to be comparing these numbers too? Stop worrying about how I think you look and find a way for you to feel good about you. I've met women with the most perfect bodies but sometimes they were either insecure, vain, or just plain ugly inside and I wanted nothing to do with them. I've met women with less than perfect bodies who were awesome people and they turned me on like crazy. A perfect body will fade with time, true beauty is what comes from within and will never fade.

What Guys Said 6

• They sound fine.

#KimKforpres2016

• It's really hard to say without seeing a picture because two girls with the same measurements can have a significantly different look. I will say that my favorite cup size is B or C so you should not be embarrassed by that at all.

• sounds perfectly fine, don't worry

• I would say that you're perfectly fine.

• yes you sound very sexy

• That sounds fantastic.

What Girls Said 0