Is this Asian girl pretty and hot/ sexy? Do you find her attractive?

South Korean Celebrity

Nana
Is this Asian girl pretty and hot/ sexy? Do you find her attractive?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• My first thought was she didn't look Korean. I looked her up it turns out she had work done.
    www.plasticsurgeryhits.com/.../...re-and-After.jpg

She is indeed very pretty, an example that all plastic surgery is not bad.

1|2
    0|0
    • Haha, Yes she did get plastic surgery, But I don't think that girl is her

• Show All
    • @Gojira

• @Asker That's your opinion. I don't share it. In fact mine is the exact opposite of yours.

Most Helpful Guy

• I adore Asian girls but not this one. She doesn't have the more definitive Asian girl facial features and eyes that I admire do much. If you had said she were white Caucasian I probably would have just believed that and moved on without even looking twice. No, as far as East Asian girls go I don't find her particularly hot, pretty or attractive. But I like southeast Asian girls with darker skin colors and more exotically looking anyway, so my view and opinion is biased.

1|1
    0|0
    • I refer to the white girls, They always looks better than these Aisan girls !

• @Asker That's your opinion. I don't share it. In fact mine is the exact opposite of yours.

What Girls Said 6

• she's cute and pretty, yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • She's pretty.

0|1
    0|0
    • American girls is the best !

• Show All
    • No they're npt
      She can wear no makeup and she glows

• @Asker - what do you mean specifically by "American girls is the best"? Since "American" is defined by any particular race, ethnicity, culture or color. Americans are Negro, Mongol, Caucasian race, every ethnic and culture. All nations represented. What do you mean, exactly "American girls..."? There are "American girls" that look just like this girl. About a million of em.

• Yea, she's pretty.

0|1
    0|0
  • she looks like half turkish half korean like Aleyna Yılmaz
    f.ptcdn.info/.../1385654187-1505931588-o.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha, She's mixed then !

• She is vary pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Nana, and of course shed beautiful

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• She's adorable; those Koreans are always so pretty.

0|1
    0|0
    • I see, What about the Japnese girls?

• She's beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, she looks nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's pretty cute. Seems like a sweet girl who can raise anyone's mood when they need it.

0|0
    0|0