Do you think I'm pretty?

From my profile picture am I pretty cute or hot?

0|0
2|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• But behold, for over yonder, with the setting sun sinking over the hill, came the mighty GAGon (GAG + dragon), slayer of catfishes.
    And, with a *gobble gobble* and a *rawr,* it exposed all the catfishes on GAG... One at a time.
    🌞 🐲

"MIGHTY GAGON, who is thy current enemy catfish that thou may vanquish and expose?" I ask.

And, after a quick Google image reverse search, the mighty GAGon's eyes widened...
    "*rawwwwwrrr* (Translated: By the great gods, this picture has been used by so many catfishes around the world, google images can't tell who it actually is anymore!!!)"

I looked myself, and the results were astonishing. One search said OP looked for "hot latina women," while another search linked to many catfish Google+ profiles :O

Mighty GAGon flew off that day, confident he exposed the catfish, though unsure of who they were. 🐲

Aye, I rate thee profile pic a beaut in all respect, but it's catfish-iness be unprecedented

5|0
    0|0
  • From you're profile picture I can say that you look like a
    thevlm.org/.../white-catfish-face.jpg

5|1
    0|0
  • Wow you are both! Very very pretty. Beautiful and a great smile too. Silly question in fact. Of course you are

1|0
    0|0
    • Really though, you look better than good. Would you be my friend? Haha😜

• Catfishing 101. I remember that you're that 15 years old guy asking if your biceps is big enough...
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1742118-are-my-biceps-big-for-a-15-year-old

2|0
    1|0
  • Let's just say you don't have to worry about your looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not bad. I kinda love your smile

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 'alright

1|0
    0|0
  • the picture is quite small but I'd say all 3 :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, u r pretty.