Insecure about my height! What do you think?

I am 17 years old and 6 ft 2 without shoes on. Before anyone says "thats a good height" just listen... I really want to be around 6 ft 5 (another 3 inches). Is there any way I can grow either naturally to that height or are there shoes I can buy which will make me that height?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro the average height is around 5'8 to 5'10. Shit I would give anything to be a little bit taller. I am 5'8. You should feel proud man, no insecure about a feature you already have that most others don't.
    On the other note, wear more socks, like 8 pairs. increase your height a bit

What Girls Said 4

• I know you want to be 6'5", but your height right now is fine. TBH embrace it!

Plus you are only 17. Odds are that you will grow a bit taller, maybe even over the height you wish you were.

• Unfortunately there is no way to grow taller unless your hip plates still have massive amounts of cartilage on them then you still can but men by 18 years of age are done growing for their lives.

• you are only 17 you will grow for another few years yet

• 6'2" is a great height.

✌❤

What Guys Said 0