How she looking?

She's been working out for 2 months now. We're still working on her diet. I think she's toning up quite nicely. Those wondering, she's 19yrs old, 5'6 and 120lbs

How she looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is she losing weight and dieting? That's just ridiculous. She's fine. She should gain weight via muscle. I am a certified health coach and I'm in the gym 5 days a week and I can tell you if she loses more weight she will become unhealthy and will have problems with her period eventually.

• Her weight is about average for her height. She's gained around 3-4lbs while maintaining a moderately clean diet and working out about 4 times a week. There are IFBB pros that weight less than her, are you saying they're all unhealthy?

• Obviously I don't know much about the female anatomy, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

She wants a solid core, legs, and glutes. So we are working on improving her lunges and squats. The diet part, I'm a bit of a good and bad influence, as I tend to have some cheat days... 😋

• Add hip thrusts and look up Bret Contreras :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking pretty good, still some progress to be made but looks like she's getting there.

What Girls Said 1

• Very nice of you to share her private photos online.. I sure hope she consented

What Guys Said 6

• I think she needs to gain some weight. Get her to exercise so she gets more toned and eat healthy food with calories.

• Is it before/after or?
    I can tell from the right picture that she has some nice leg genetics. The detail visible from that angle is pretty impressive considering it's only two months.

• Yes, she does look quite tone. In my opinion she really should just maintain. I wouldn't want to see her lose more weight as she is borderline too thin already.

• She has a nice body anyway

• Should gain some weight and grow a pair (of titties) :)

• she is sexy as hell