Am I chubby or curvy?

Am I chubby by or curvy?
Am I chubby or curvy?

• Chubby
  • Curvy
  • Fat
  • None of them

Most Helpful Guy

• Really, you're curvy in all the right ways. Don't feel the need to obsess over body image; you're beautiful and perfect just the way you are.

What Guys Said 31

• Is that in Sofia?

• are you shitting me? this can't be a real question
    1- it doesn't look like you're chubby/fat
    2- all of your clothes are loose fitting. that's like asking if my face is ugly while wearing a mask

• Neither or maybe a little curly.

• Jesus, are girls really have body dysmorphia this badly? No girl, you're thin. Your clothing is too loose to reveal any curves or lack thereof, but you're definitely not chubby. I swear, I think y'all have got to be fishing for compliments rather than asking legitimate questions.

• I am not fishing for compliments, I just don't like my body I want to see what other people think about it.

• You're wearing too much clothing to tell really, but I'd be leaning towards curvy from what I can see.

• Seriously?

You'd be slim or fit, depending on who you ask. You're no closer to being a fatty than I am.

• hmmm I did realize you do wear a loose top throughout all these photos. Your legs are great, maybe you could be chubby around the midsection, but I can't tell.

Like this style

• Neither, you're thin.

• Slim/thin. can't really tell if you have curves or not from those pics.

• I think my English is badass than you. Did I see a wrong post?

• I went with curvy although it was close between that and none. You are certainly not fat at all. I would have said your body is average/athletic.

• You look like you are in great shape to me.

• None of the above

• Funny how you didn't put the Thin option in the poll. Eat more.

• You seem slimmer

• None, your slim or thin

• And here we have the attention seeker in its natural habitat.

• You're skinny but you might want to have a doctor look at that phone shaped growth on your face.

• chubby? curvy? no lol not even close. you look great, don't worry about it

• You are so fit & slim.

• this is fuckin retarded...

come to america we'll show u overweight.

• Don't listen to the ones that voted fat, they are just trolls. you aren't fat or chubby or curvy from the pics you gave. your slim!

• Not even close to chubby, long and slim I'll say with decent amount of curves... she's delicious

• Stupid ass question really

• Skinny with killer legs and booty! :P

• where the hell did u see her booty? lol

• I'm 100% sure that she has a nice booty. An expert can tell just by having a look at the body from the front ;) Of course, girls don't understand that :/

• Hard to tell

• if you are fat or chubby then I am the king of the world : D

• not fat, not curvy... just fit ;)

• You serious 😥🔫

• curvy? LMAO! you know you are not chubby, so I am not gonna tell u the compliments you want to hear, instead, I'll tell you the exact same thing I told to another girl. You know you are not chubby, you just want fucking compliments, stop saying you look chubby because there are girls that do have insecurity issues and they feel worse when they see skinny girls like you asking this kind of shit. Is it too hard to ask how do I look?

• I don't ask this because of the complimnents. I just want to know do other people think that I am fat, chubby and etc., because I don't like my body and many people tell me that I must lose weigh

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 11

• I can't see if you have curves so I would say thin. I don't even understand how chubby or fat can be in the poll

• Are you fucking serious?
    *facepalm*

• You've gotta be f*cling kidding... -_-

• You've got a really nice body, girl :) Slim and fit.

• Oh Gawd T_T Seriously :/ ?

• None of them. You're skinny.

• You're certainly not fat. You look good to me with some curves which is great :)

• how can anyone tell with a loose shirt on? but you are absolutely not fat

• No where near chubby or fat! You seem like you're at a perfectly healthy, thin weight.

• You are skinny.

❤✌

• Definitely not chubby or overweight, you look good. I guess you can be a bit curvy but in a healthy way. It looks like you have a defined waist.