Girls, do you think that big boobs are a blessing or a curse?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Blessing, as long as you have the perfect bra to go along with them

• Well I guess breasts of every size suck if you don't have the right bra for them :D

• Haha nothing weird talking about that :D Could you message me so we don't keep spamming under your comment? :'D

• Oh okay 😊

What Girls Said 5

• Hmmm They can look awesome but there tend to be some major cons to having them :/ Number one being that it's harder to detect a lump if you are doing a breast self-exam at home due to the excessive fatty breast tissue. They can also cause back pain which can effect posture and lead to slouching. Big breasts can distract from the way a garment was designed to lay on someone's form. There are some styles of blouses that look awkward with big breasts. So if you're trying to showcase a collective look, your breasts may be distracting from the entire outfit. Other than that, big boobs are more likely to become saggy and it can also be hard to find a good quality bra that gives the support you need.

So with that said... healthy breasts are a blessing! Embrace it! Whatever it is :)

• It blows my mind that somebody would downvote you for just explaining problems that people may have to deal with when they have large breasts.

P. S. I'm here if anyone needs help finding a supportive bra, no matter your size. I am a bra fitter.

• @ekc8295 eh, wutever. *shrugs* Maybe they thought having big breasts was wonderland and my answer shattered that truth? I don't know lol Thanks for the kind comments though :)

• I would not know, unfortunately.

• Hard to say but my boobs (even if they weren't big) come with a cost.

• they r both :)

• Blessing :)