Guys, Do guys prefer red heads or blondes?

For dating and relationships!!!

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always been attracted to redheads more than others. But as for getting into a relationship, it is what is inside that has always determined that, not hair color or any physical attributes.

What Guys Said 36

• Neither, I prefer brunettes. I don't find blondes or red heads appealing anymore, whereas dark hair drives me absolutely crazy, especially when her skin is pale and her hair is almost black in colour. That's super sexy! Yeah, dark hair and darks eyes are what I like :P

• I'd say that most guys prefer blondes, but I have always had a thing for redheads, and have dated 3 in my life.

• Well, I haven't met that many red heads, but out of the few I have met, about half were pretty cute.
    Still, three of four of my past crushes happened to be blond.

• Doesn't matter what for, I am all about the red heads! My last Girlfriend was a natural red head, and that and her pale skin was super sexy to me...

• Don't care. I don't really have a favorite hair color on girls. I will be happy with any natural color.

• Standards of beauty of universal: symmetry, good complexion, and youth. These things indicate fertility and are known from birth. Hair color is, by and large, irrelevant. Both blondes and red-heads can be attractive, or not, depending on how healthy they are.

• Difficukt question... I like them both :D
    But because red heads are rare compared to blonde, I'l make "red heads" my answer!

• I like both, depends on the girl's face.

• Redheads for the freakin' win.

Strawberry blondes (natural ones) are good too, but redheads > all

• Red heads without doubt. They have such an advantage in life - it's almost not even fair.

• i don't know why but i have had an interest in redheads for as long as i can remember. probably because i am naturally ginger. but as i have seen plenty before, it's not uncommon to like redheads

• Both are so gorgeous, I really don't know. If I had the chance to choose, I would pick the redhead since this tape of beauty is the rarest on the planet.

• I think redheads and blondes are very similar, they are both perky and fun!

• Always blondes for my sake, i have only truly liked 2 girls in my life both blondes, like the girl i'm in love with now (my gf) is a blonde and so is my ex, i could never see myself spending more than a night with a redhead, and even then i prefer blondes. Brunettes are also far superior to redheads in my honest opnion, but this is the most individual thing ever, i have a couple of friends who fall head over heals for red hair...

• I prefer red heads because that would be one thing me and her would have something in common right away!

• it doesn't really matter, both is good but if I'd have to choose probably redheads

• Blondes, definitely.

• Never been a blonde type of guy. Red all the way

• I like blondes but I really love redheaded women

• Redhead. Love me a ginger.

• Blondes !
    I have a thing for chicks who can turn
    into a super saiyan.

• i love red heads but i can date blonds to : )

• I prefer black/brunette. But I'll go with red or anything other than blonde.

• Both are equally great if this answer is valid.

• I don't caaaaaare about that

• I'm a sucker for blondes

• I think red-head women are the MOST attractive!! :)

• you have not mentioned for? I mean in which manner...

• Red heads all the way!!

• I prefer red heads...

• More from Guys
    6