Girls: Does dicks size matter to you and Guys: does boobs and but size matter to you?

0|0
5|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Boob and butt size do not matter to me. I have my preferences but ultimately there are many other factors that are far more important.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dick size in my experience so far has not mattered. It has been much more about the man himself that mattered to me.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Search questions on GAG before asking repeated questions.

2|1
    0|0
  • Shape and proportion > size

1|1
    0|0
  • I think he prefers to be called Richard!

0|0
    0|0
  • Size absolutely doesn't matter to me. What's important to me is how I feel when I am with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have little interest in the butt factor. Boobs I like big, but not too big. Neither are factors in how much I love a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • BOOB SIZE DOESN'T MATTER TO ME BUT OLD WORN OUT QUESTIONS ON GAG BOTHER THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... the boobs can't be flat, and the butt can't be flat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boods and butt size does play a role in attractiveness but are not deal breakers if they don't meat my standards if I have any really.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Boob size A-K and you're fair game. I can live with an average ass :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less about her breast size or her butt, a woman's personality takes preference over those

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs and butt really don't matter that much to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ass matters to me, boobs a little less but booty is important

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all in how it fits on your body dd on 5'1" might look bad but on 5'11" look proportional

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could say it doesn't but in today's society...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. More stuff is important than that

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • No boob or butt size does not matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course I like big breasts

0|0
    0|0
  • I am attracted to a full set of boobs and a round butt, but the person matters more at the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gotta say, boobs size matters to me, I am not going to be a hypocrite. If they are to big I might dye, If they are to small well that would feel weird. But size matters also, as long there is something I can grab from it, no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say the overall package is what really matters to me, not just one thing in particular.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly. If a girl is slim and petite or slim and curvy I find both attractive. In both cases I notice their butt let's say it's not like I'm staring at their waist. So I guess I would say I'm more attracted to the boobs/butt of women I find attractive rather than the specifics of her butt making her attractive.

That's not 100% accurate but close enough.

From what most women have told me they tend to be the same. Aroused by a hot Guy's penis, more than a great penis on a below average guy. There are some exceptions though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, size matters to me...

0|2
    0|0
  • From experience yes, but mostly if the guy knows how to use it and if the guy attached to the dick is attractive or not

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they don't matter.

I will be with one guy and only his character matters to me.

✌❤

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the 5 to 7 inch range. That being said, if my 10/10 dream guy had a small one, his size wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. Attraction and how well our personalities go together are more important to me.

1|4
    0|0