Guys, Should I get a breast reduction?

I am 5'8 and about 137 pounds and I have 34DD size breasts. Should I get a reduction or do guys like boobs?

Im more on the slim/athletic size. My boobs do look big on my body but they aren't saggy at all.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• bro don't let the internet decide this for you, holy shit.

What Guys Said 28

• hold up...34DD's and they aren't saggy? I call BS. Gravity would take a liking to that. Maybe they aren't at your knees (yet) but if those are natural, they Are saggy hon.

• you can be a DD without having sag... its called always wearing sports bras etc when exercising to prevent them from sagging. you obviously haven't seen many boobs.

• correction, you must have not seen bigger boobs. because not all big breasts sag. actually a majority of the ones I have seen haven't. but like you said you should probably get to know a person and maybe job history before you conclude :)

• I was talking about boobs in general and you were specifically referring to me. and my phrase doesn't apply to you hon, cuz if i said right now "send me a pic of your boobs" you'd say no.. which you would be a roadblock, which means i won't get to know Anyway.
      ALSO i don't want to see them either. True or not, i deal in fact, and fact is, you are either omitting something, or exaggerating something.
      (or plastic) :)

I completely forgot to answer your question lol... silly me... No, don't.

• Honestly , you should consult a doctor about this. If they give you back pains or are a strain on your overall health, then perhaps you should consider getting a minor reduction. Women who have size E breasts and upwards tend to be the ones that get a reduction due to the health impacts.
    As for if guys like boobs... well... I certainly like them, a lot. I dunno about other guys.
    Lol, I hope i've helped, and welcome to GaG.

• Guys love boobs and you know it. What matters here is whether you like what you have. Do you like having them? Do they cause discomfort? And so on. Answer a list of questions and you will identify what's best to do.

• The others dudes here will probably want to kill me; for now you are still young and it is not necessary but with age, large breasts might result in back pain. I have a few friends who got their reduced because of that.

• Of course not! You'd have to change your GAG name! Why would you want to go through all that?

• Guys definitely like boobs, and Im gonna be completely honest breast reduction can make boobs look pretty fake/unattractive.

• I can't tell size by letters. I can by visual sight, though. I doubt you need a breast anything. As long as your body is natural, you should be fine the way you are.

• Only if smaller boobs would make you happier with yourself. Personally I see it as wasting what sound like a perfect pair of boobs.

• If you have back pain so you may consider a reduction if not.. you know a lot of women want to have your size.. I personally like the size but I prefer B-C cup size

• If its for a medical reason like spine problems and pain. Do what your medical professionals suggest. If not spend you money on a therapist to find out why you have such low self esteem and insecurities.

• I think you are most likely perfectly fine. Some would consider you a godsend.

• Do it for for the sake of your back. You're gonna thank me.

• I prefer B or C cup personally but I would never encourage anyone to have a procedure to change themselves based on my preferences. If they are causing you trouble then maybe consider it but otherwise let them be.

• It would help to see your figure. But I would say if you have pain... the answer is yes... and who cares what we think... it's your body! ;) a good man will love you boobs or no boobs!

• The bigger the better in most cases

• I don't think so, if their natural then it doesn't matter. But going smaller is better than going bigger.

• great scott, they are just about perfect. it is a great size and you should enjoy them. I sure think that the boys would. I know I would.
    one of our friends is a 36DD and I fantasize every now and then about her boobs.
    they are great.

• do you like them? have you back pain? if it's 2x no, then keep them like they are ;)

• Yeah guys like boobs. But me personally I like C's Im more of an ass man. But I wouldn't reduce the size. Lots of men like big boobs. If your slim and athletic? id say I wouldn't change a thing hun

• I didn't read anything, but answer is "no".

• So you are skinny and have big boobs but wanna reduce em? Are u lesbian?

• If you have medical issues, or if you simply do not like them that big, go for it. They are your boobs, not ours ;)

• hard to tell without a visual aid

• No need of doing this

• no way , you don't need to do anything about it.. worrying unnecessariyl

• Hard to say without a picture. Depends on your size and shape

• If that's you in your profile pic then I would not change a thing. Your breasts look absolutely amazing on your body! Gorgeous face too. You are 100% sexy

• No way! Don't be crazy.

• sure catfish -_-