Girls, what kind of breasts do you have?

Recently, I just googled images for normal breasts, and apparently it came in all sorts of shapes and sizes. It felt a little weird too, because none of them looked like mine. Many of them had the nipples pointing downwards, and many breasts were very asymmetrical and sagging.

My breasts are more symmetrical. The bottom part of the breast forms a semi-circle. When I am standing in front of the bathroom mirror, my nipples appear as if they point straightforward instead of downward or upward or outward, but I think that's just because they are kind of small, compared to my mother's. I think I have what I would call a "textbook case", like you'd find in a Biology textbook. Round, symmetrical. I've tried looking for round, symmetrical breasts online, but I get results like breast augmentation, and that natural breasts are mostly asymmetrical. Well, even if my breasts are asymmetrical, I can't detect it, probably because the asymmetry is so slight. I developed this way. I have never had sexual contact, given birth, breastfed, or used birth control of any kind.

Do any of you or women you know have a "textbook case" of breasts? Not the super sexy kind you see on models, but the roundish, very symmetrical plain kind with straightforward nipples that you see in a Biology/Anatomy textbook with illustrated breasts.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• My breast are large they point outward and do sag some. My nipples or areolas aren't pointy and they're kind of big.

What Girls Said 3

• Mine are pretty symmetrical as far as size goes. My nipples sort of point out to the side.

• Mine are assymetrical. My right one is bigger than my left. They're round and small.

• I never checked out my breast.

They are good. I don't know what to sag about them, lol.

✌❤