Opinion on my eyebrows ( see pic )?

I need to know your opinions on my eyebrows. mi don't know if I should make them thinner or leave them like this. Also , do you like the shape? This is the pic
Opinion on my eyebrows ( see pic )?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're alright, it can be shaped better.
    The inner parts are way too thick compared to the outer side.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have the right angle/shape but you should get them thinner.

Well really it would be easier for us to judge if we could see your face because what works for one person doesn't work for everyone.

What Guys Said 2

• They are a bit heavy on the inside. Girls tend to overdo it when they are thinning their eyebrows, so I would have someone else do it.

• Leave them they're fine. I'm not a huge fan of super-styled eyebrows but they're okay on your forehead.

What Girls Said 4

• i think theyre nice!

i would personally advise either thickening out the ends or thinning out the thicker bits a little to create a more even transition going along the brow, but i mean it's still pretty nice as is. :)

• if you go to the beauty salong they can fix them up really nice :)

• they could be thinner at the beginning and slide more into the end rather than thick to thin real quick.

• Yes I like the shape, but they would look better thinner.