Should I get a boob job (pic included)?

Please don't be mean because I am super insecure about my boobs.
They are really splayed and ugly. I feel that if they were smaller, they wouldn't look so bad (the splaying would be less obvious). I want to get a breast reduction. I want to go down to an A cup. But I am not sure if that will fix the problem or not. Do you think a boob job is the right route to go?

Should I get a boob job (pic included)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boobs are actually really nice.

• Look at mybreasts. org. it shows you pictures of the breasts of real, ordinary women. Most women don't have perfectly round, symmetrical, perky, evenly spaced, straightforward breasts.

• Oops its actually ourbreasts. org

• I googled "what real breasts look like" and I found a few helpful websites. Thanks :)

What Guys Said 67

• Your boobs are great and your boyfriend is an idiot. Sorry to be blunt, but both are true.

• He just kind of mentioned that my boobs were splayed once. I don't think he meant to be mean. But for some reason it really affected the way that I feel about them, and my body in general.

• While that's not totally false, boobs don't normally point straight forward, nor do they normally grow right next to each other (at least, not until they get so large that they can't help but touch). While yours may be slightly splayed, they are well within the normal range, and most people, men or women, could look at this picture and not think there was anything out of the ordinary there. I *have* seen girls with really widely splayed boobs - that were immediately noticeable, but yours aren't like that at all.

I think it's really that the comment caught you by surprise, and was from someone who should be sensitive enough not to say such a body-negative thing to his girlfriend, even if it was true (and, again, in this case it's just barely true). Because of that, you let it affect you FAR more than you should have. The replies in this thread should tell you that we all agree that you are fine just the way you are, and that your boyfriend is an insensitive lout.

• A boob job wouldn't fix the 'problem' and I can't see it as a problem to be honest. If you don't like the cleavage now, going down a cup size will not help... it will make them seem further apart. To be totally honest, I actually like the look of them and I don't see anything wrong with them... very nice. :-)

• Actually, a "lifting" or even a slight augmentation would be better to deal with the splaying. Keep in mind that at your tender age, your shape will change, especially if children are planned.

Frankly, they look great to me. Hubba hubba.

• She is an adult
      What do you mean by tender age?

• 22 is still quite young. Take it from someone who is now 48!

Anyway, she looks great, and if "splaying" is really a concern, then a slight augmentation or a lifting, not a reduction, would be best for her.

• I found that top to be ridiculous

• so take off the top to the asker then or what LOL

• I think she recycled two sleeping eye masks for that top.

• *to make that top

• Get a different bra but don't get a boob job. You should not listen to and follow everything your boyfriend says. It's your body, your life, and you have your own likes and dislikes.

• This looks exactly how breasts are supposed to look for me. They are perfect in my opinion. Why would you want to change that?

• I don't like the huge gap between them, I guess.

• If they were straight and in the middle, it would look weird.
      The fact that they are splayed a little bit gives them a welcoming look. Likes they were waiting for me with open breasts lol. I seriously think it looks very feminine and sexy.
      Also, pardon me for being a little vulgar, but they are 1 cock width apart, which I think is great for obvious reasons...
      I am telling you, they are perfect...

• This man is absolutely right.

• Don't do it. Keep them as they are.

• chillin d00d

• Nah, they're fine as is.

• They look fine to me. It's the choice of bra I don't like.

• Are you kidding me? The only thing you need to surgically remove is your boyfriend. Anyone who will ask you or make you feel as though you are less than perfect is a waste of your time. Do you REALLY want to look back 20 years from now when he is long gone and be reminded every day of his dumb ass when you look in the mirror?

• Dont do it. Never do it. If a guy likes you, a guy likes you. Honestly if i liked a girl and she got implants, i would no longer like her.

• No, I see no issue with them. Don't do it. That's permanent, if you change your mind in a bit, sooorrryyyy... You are stuck with the new A cups. Your boobs look fine. I mean I haven't seen you naked, but I am sure they look fine nude too.

• Your boobs are already sexy enough why change them. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• I personally think that you are just fine, I wouldn't do it. I don't know if ur religious. Or not but I am and just remember that God made us and gave us all of these amazing features so to just throw it away wouldn't be too good. But you do you ok!

• No dont touch them they are nice

• They are beautiful. Where did you even get such a notion?

• My boyfriend

• Keep your breasts. Dump the boyfriend. He's an ass. You are a beautiful young woman and can easily get another much nicer.

• Agreed.

• your boobs need no job; keep them the way they are!

• they seem fine to me

• there is nothing wrong with you

• The top doesn't fit in a flattering way, but your boobs are fine. Implants would only make them look worse.

• Damn. Those are hot as hell. Getting a reduction would NOT be an improvement; they're so sexy as is that part of me thinks you just pulled this pic off a porn site and are just fishing for compliments.

• They look just fine to me! They are just a good size!

• I think your boobs are very cute! I wouldn't change them.

• Your boobs look perfect on you, where did you get the idea that they where too splayed? Don't touch them, leave them as they are :)

• No!! I'd rather a girl be completely flat than fake.. Silicon is gross turnoff

• it was actually a reduction that I was considering

• I wouldn't do anything to them, well medically. Let me rephrase, you shouldn't do anything to them. There are lots of things I would do to them though.

• They look fine to me get a better bra if you want them to look closer together

• I used the blue top because it shows the natural shape of my breasts without showing my nipples.

• Oh cool. It's actually quite sexy. You don't need to worry about shape they look good. I'm a boob guy you can trust me on this.

• you have really REALLY great boobs. VERY sexy. you have nothing to be insecure about your boobs. chat on the PM if you want more encouraging concerning this.

• Its your body, leave it the way it is

• More from Guys
    37

What Girls Said 21

• a surgeon might have better answers. maybe set up a consult and see what they can do for you. if its something you really want to do, then you should do it. but you dont NEED to do it...

• Your breasts are beautiful! I'm actually really jealous. Anyway, don't change them unless YOU want to, okay? You're perfect as is.

• no need to go under the knife.. you look good

• They look fine to me! If you're truly unhappy you could get an augmentation, but I don't think it's necessary. You've got pretty boobies!

• Don't get a boob job, that really isn't the solution as it's not natural. Keep your boobs, they look fine to me :)

• Well, I believe my boobs are reallt splayed I mean splayed completely. They look perky if you ask me. I wish my boobs look like that.

• Beh... not looking to be nicw but I think they look beautiful

• They look fine to me! But if you think it'll make you happier then go ahead. :)

• You're kidding right? Your books look amazing. Love yourself <3

• Girl stop.

• You have really Nice boobs... they are not ugly for sure... dont Touch them cause if you do i think it might do great damage to its look and size...

And my sister has big boobs a wished for small ones and i have small boobs and wished for big ones... so you see There is no idéal size for boobs,... so either you accept them or take the risk of doing great damage but going under the knife and wasting good money.

• they look fine. you got good boobs.

• no. what ya need is a more sufficient bikini. one gust of wind a bam all your goodies to the whole world.

• They are nice booooobs girlie.

• Your boobs look good to me. No man would actually care if they are splayed.

• No. They look very nice, the only problem is your boyfriend.

• they are great.. ask your boyfriend LOL..

• Your boobs don't even look that big to begin with

• Honey, i'd keep them boobs the same, i wish i had breasts like that, embrace what god gave you and flaunt it where you can, if i were your guy i'd be grabbing them boobs all the time... wait i'd be grabbing your boobs wheather i was your boyfriend or even your friend

Man you got me thinking about suckling some boobs

• Na don't do it

• I think your boobs are pretty