Guess my ethnicity and age?

Guess my ethnicity and age

Most Helpful Guy

• Here we go, trying to guess something based on physical features that is not determined by physical features.

Ethnicities are defined by things like styles, language, foods, traditions, dress, beliefs, culture, etc. Ethnicity is not the same as nationality either but the two can overlap. As with cultures. Bottom line is physical features and not the defining factors of any of these.

Wtf. My guess? Something Midwestern or Mediterranean like maybe Moroccan? (Which is a nationality). See what I mean? How can we know her ethnic background by looking at her?

Most Helpful Girl

• filipino/hispanic age 17?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know how to guess the ethnicity of people but my guess on your age would be 18 or 19.

• Race: Latina and/or black (don't know what particular ethnicities though)
    Age: 22

• Latina is not a race. Neither is black, technically.

• I'm going with Native American because you remind me of her. For age, I'm going to go of the top of my head and say, maybe 22, lol

• I say your Spanish, and your age is 22

• im guessing hispanic and age 22

• 22, mexican?

• I'm guessing A) Peruvian mainly non-Euro B): Gypsy C): Uygur or Uzbeki

What Girls Said 0