I have a really nice bubble butt, but small boobs what do guys think about that?

Girls mostly either have a big butt/small boobs or big boobs/small butt. I have the first one (small b cups) and my ex's have all been ass men. But I'm wondering if most guys are boob guys or ass guys?

• boobs
  • ass

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

• I think all guys love tits but there are some guys who like the ass just as much

What Guys Said 18

• You'd be perfect to me. I couldn't care less about a woman's breast size, she can even be an A (for all I care 😂).

Large breasts tend to ruin a woman's overall figure, and may sometimes cause back problems or difficulty with posture.

It's all about the bottoms for me, if you have a really nice ass, then you're 👌.

• Both, a nice butt and cute little breasts sounds just about perfect to me.

• its chillin d00d

• Most guys seem to be more into butts. But I don't think it's anything to be concerned about if you don't fit into that category.

• I'm an avid butt man but I don't like big bubble butts. I don't like big tits either. I don't like anything really big on girls. I like petite girls, slim with subtle curves. I disagree that girls or even most girls have either big tits and small ass or big ass and small tits. There's plenty of evenly proportioned girls well balanced between both and of every size.

• I'm neither. I prefer small boobs, and a small round butt.

• I voted boobs. And I prefer small ones too.

• I'm an ass guy but I prefer tight firm over bubble

• I nice peachy bottom like a Pink Lady Apple, nice and firm with a reddish tint.

• The force is with the butt. Insecure, you should not be.

• ass guy here

but I wouldn't say no to a nice pair of boobies either ;)

• One is just as good to grab on as the other, although it is kinda hard to suck on a girl's ass.
    But as long as you have boobs at all, that won't be a problem.

• Da booty for me, hey at least you don't have to get surgery, forget that, I don't like fake breast.

• I like big boobs but it didn't matter when I got my wife boob size doesn't matter

• no comments without pics.

• It depends on how good they are but typically I like a nice ass

• Ass for sure

• A guy won't date you if he doesn't find you attractive...

So if a guy does ask you out or date you, it means he finds you attractive.
    No need to worry about your looks!

What Girls Said 0