Guys, would you guys hate a girl for having stretch marks?

Well I'm really self conscious about this but... I have stretch marks. I hate them. I can't wear bikinis. I can't wear anything that shows off the waist. Because that's were they are. They're like these ugly light brown lighting bolts struck on my waist for life. I'm not fat. But I am indeed thick. My thighs and butt are thick. I'm not "skinny". But I wish I was. So I'm here to ask you guys what you think about stretch marks.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hate" a girl for having stretch marks? That would be mental. I've always found stretch marks on golden or cocoa bribe rather... umm attractive on girls with color in their skin. Any color darker than pale. Skinny, slim, thin girls sometimes have turn too, so.

I wouldn't hate a girl just for having something natural like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• That's not a reason to hate a girl, or to dislike how she looks, unless they are extremely noticeable.
    Plus, you're super cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should not worry because guys won't think about stretch marks after seeing them. They are no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody notices things like that. That includes moles and birthmarks

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, stretch marks broadcast to me that I'm looking at a fertile woman. And that drives me crazy!

It's funny how some get 'em though and some don't. My wife has had three kids and has not a single stretch mark. Unbelievable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow would anyone "hate" for that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose that it would be possible for me to care less about stretch marks, but it would require extrodinarily advanced indifference enhancing technology.

0|0
    0|0
  • They really aren't a big deal, all girls with bigger curves have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it's fine, don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks don't bother me at all, I accept a woman as is

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care, if you look good then a couple of stretch marks won't change it ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No shouldn't hate for something silly like marks

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i'd happily grab on to that thick butt with both hands!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. It's something that's a small part of what a we will see

0|0
    0|0
  • Noway , not at all... who cares about something as small as stertch marks on the body.. o come on dear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am crazy about this girl who does not have my "ideal" body type. Does that make me think any less of her? No! She is absolutely the most beautiful girl I think I will ever see in my life. Sometimes I wonder if she thinks I am too skinny for her.

0|0
    0|0