Would you mind rating me? :) I'm curious to know because sometimes I get self-conscious lol?

no makeup pic ^^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I find you very attractive I would date you in a heartbeat. You look like you've got a beautiful face and a cute figure very nice!

• I appreciate the compliment, thank you :)

• Thank you for most helpful answer! I'd love to chat you anytime you like especially if you become single! :-)

• I don't mind chatting now, just as friends. I love meeting and talking to new people. I've seen some of your other questions and answers on here and you seem interesting :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg you are sooo gorgeous!! Beautiful eyes, beautiful skin, perfect eyebrows!! Omg I am speechless:D You look even more beautiful without makeup:D:D you shouldn't be Self Conscious at all you should feel great:))))))

What Guys Said 14

• Absolutely stunning. I love your eyes, especially in the 3rd picture, I don't know what you did to them but DAMN! I could just stare into them all night. Your hair is just amazing too.

• Beautiful... reminds me of Holly Robinson from the old 21 Jump Street tv series...

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

Apart from the action, she was the only reason I really watched it...

• Hot. Definetly. I see nothing to be self concious about. A beautiful young Lady. 😚

• WOW! You are a really good looking young woman!

• I do not do the numbers thing, but you have to realize that you are stunningly beautiful. there is no way that you can not know that.

• Well I've grown to like how I look. I used to never look in the mirror. Even though I like certain things, there are things I would change/improve. So that's what makes me insecure at times. People tend to stare and it makes me self-conscious, because I never know what they're thinking. Either way beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I truly appreciate your compliment. Thanks for answering :)

• 6 i would say a bit above average, but nothing surprising.

• I give you 8/10. But since no make up. 9/10.

• 4 with makeup
    6 without

• I think you're very attractive

• When you wear makeup you look like a clown, please don't wear it.

• Interesting. You're the first person to ever say that. Thanks for answering. Although, I'll still continue to wear it because I love how it looks.

• Very nice. Beautiful smile and bright expressive eyes.

• Thank you so much :)

• I know this is going to make me sound gay, but the black outfit looks like a nice casual Friday work outfit, even in a relatively professional environment.

• I'd tap that all night.

• U r so beautiful.

• probably 5.4 from me

• Your specific number made me laugh lol. Thanks for commenting, your honesty is appreciated :)

• haha, no problem

What Girls Said 8

• Omg you're gorgeous! Beautiful eyes and lips!! People pay a lot for features that you naturally have. Do NOT feel self-conscious. You're beautiful :-)

• Thank you! :) I'll definitely try to work on it, it can be difficult when women are judged by their looks, it's unfortunate but as of now that's how it is. Your comment made me smile :)

• 8++... ok...9! hahaha

• I don't comment on people who post rate me posts if I don't find them attractive.

1) your skin is amazing
    2) your hair is the bomb
    3) I love your body
    4) your big eyes are cute
    5) your nose is cute
    6) I love your lipstick
    7) I'm not attracted to girl but I think you're beautiful. I prefer the natural hair on you too.

• Beautiful really

• you're so cute and pretty!!! love seeing your hair down : )

• you are BEAUTIFUL

• add a bikini pic

• Don't straighten your hair, you look much better when it's natural.