Guys, I NEED HELP?

Okay, what's something a guy loves that girls wear, as an casual? What catches your attention? Please help :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Short, pleated skirt and tight blouse it contrast color with skirt and neutral sweater (if in chilly climate, otherwise no sweater) ponytail, pantyhose (shade depends on skirt color (s). Comfortable calf boots, moderate heel.

If you're on the slim and subtly curvy side the sophisticated guys will come outta the woodwork. I'd come up and try to start a convo.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Colorful leggings. They're leggings, so he'll be looking anyways. But they're exciting and colorful, making you different and that much more appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • We just like girls okay? Most pretty girls look good in almost anything they'd wanna wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings/yoga pants always work for me, a tight dress and even jeans can be sexy. in summer short shorts or miniskirts. of course your top shouldn't cover your ass and some cleavage always helps ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who don't dress casual... Or at least do so with a bit of style, wear feminine clothes (here in norway that is rare!!!) like dresses and skirts often, preferably that makes you look classy but also showcases your feminine form

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants and/or workout clothes. Sweats included but I'm easy.

0|0
    0|0