Do you guys think that I'm to fat?

Do you guys think that I'm to fat?

Hi, I have always been self conscious about my body. I'm 5'8 and I weigh 157 lbs! That sounds so heavy to me!! I think that my thighs are wayyy too big. I have cellulite on them and its just ughhhh!! I don't think that my stomach is too bad... but its a little flabby. What do you guys think? (Boys and Girls)

For the People who think I should think i'm skinny: My doctor just told me that I am at risk of being overweight and my dad always tells me that I need to go out and run. When I pick up a cookie or any sweets he says "that's why your thighs are so big" or "are you sure you wanna eat that". So hearing people say that I'm not fat does give me an ego boost ( I'm not gonna lie) But I rlly needed to hear it from someone else. So thank you for commenting

Most Helpful Guy

• 157 would be a lot if you were 4' tall. But no you look great. Like, border line yummy. No way fat. Anyone can lose a little weight but you definitely don't have to. Very nice

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a nice slim body. I'm assuming your doctor has not taken in to account black people have denser bones making them heavier.

depts.washington.edu/.../ethnicteen.gif
    This graph shows bone density at the hip in girls.

• I never knew that. Thank you!

What Guys Said 21

• Your body is not terrible; you are not obese or overly fat. We could all tone up a bit, but it's not urgent emergency.

• you're 157lbs?

I don't believe that. you look great. if you are really 157lbs you some how distribute it fantastically

• I'm sorry but your dad is a complete dick. That's all I have to say to him. But again no ur not even chubby so don't worry, eat what you want and if you want to exercise then do it. I personally like exercising cause I know I'm making myself better for football and track. Also I'm planning on joining the army once I finish high school but that's just my own goals. I think you look just fine and FYI need to just follow your heart.

• I don't even see any fat. You are fantastic.

• No, you're fine. Trust how clothes fit more than your scale. You're clearly carrying some muscle, which is fine, but don't compare your weight to girls with less muscle who might look fat at 145.

• Your body looks just fine. You are not real short so that weight does not sound heavy. And if you want your thighs to look better and tone up some you can exercise and run to help it out. But honestly you look fine.

• no you look good... definitely not fat, not even chubby

• im 5'6 and and 160 and im considered upper of normal.. so ur 3 lbs lighter and 2 inches taller... so ur good... no ur great ;)

• No you are not even anywhere near fat!

• No not at all, you look just right

• wow! you DO NOT need to worry AT ALL. You are slim/thin/athletic-looking. Stop worrying. Think about what's making you worry and change it.

• Not at all you look amazing!!! Where do you shop at?

• Forever 21, H&M, stores like that. But I only buy tops from Forever 21 cuz if i want pants i have to look in the plus size section...

• No way girl you look amazing!!

• by the way I love those stores

• No, you are not fat at all.

• no, looks greta ;)

• o you look absolutely stunning! So no your not fat!

• no you are not fat. but slim. figure not that good.

• No, you're not too fat at all. Your doctor thinks you're at risk of being overweight? Where did your doctor get his/her medical diploma, at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box?

• No way, you madam are not at all fat... come on.. you are fit and fine :)

• you are fucking obese.

• do u think that I'm fat on my thighs or stomach? or both?

• You anonymous bastard! Why the fuck would you say something so mean as that! She already feels insecure and she's not even chubby so I don't know wtf your trying to accomplish by saying something like that but you need to Fuq off alright!

• @JacobM14 calm down ya horny social justice warrior. it was pure sarcasm. but i guess they don't teach that in schools anymore, which is a shame. she's perfectly normal for her height. anyone with eyes can see she's not fat. so get off your high horse.

• No wayyyy. . .

• Okay, I get you're a teenager looking for gratification on the internet by posting what you know obviously isn't true, but you should try gaining a few pounds...

• My doctor told me that I'm almost overweight... that's why i posted this...

• Yeah, uh huh, I'm sure he did.

• look up a girls weight chart. You'll see that I'm almost overweight... just look at the facts

What Girls Said 20

• If Sofia Loren can have cellulite, then we all can.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d8ea3f932d.jpg

• You can still be both muscular/thin and over weight. Muscle weighs just as much as fat so your pops and doctor can stuff it.

• haha thanks. and i didn't know that

• Have you ever wondered why athletic people are usually heavier than they look? Well that's the reason why.

• I hope this is a joke because you don't even look like you have fat on your body! You look great, your "high" weight may be due to muscle mass which weighs more than fat

• No way! That's not fat at all.

• No you're not, the weight scale is just a number! :)

• No, you look beautiful.

• You aren't fat at all!! be confident in your body you are beautiful :)

• that's kinda hard since everyone has a thigh gap and slim bodies :/
      but i'll try thanks for ur comment :)

• no problem :) everyone has different shape and sizes, no one is perfect, so you should rock what you have, and don't let peoples thoughts or bodies discourage you for whatever reason :)

• You are so healthy and most definitely not fat! Like @Yumix said, definitely not fat and not even chubby, girl. I'd love to have a figure like yours. :)

• Come oooooooooooon, of course nooooot!

You look fit

• thank you

• Thank you! Do you know how i can get a low fat percentage?

• you clearly have a low fat percentage but with abs it's even less

• No. You don't look fat at all. It's all about how the weight is distributed. You're a nice size.

• Your slim and toned... No way that's classified as chubby or fat/

• You are fine! You are not fat at all! Don't worry

• What? Eff doctors I don't like most of them anyway. your skinny, nothing else.

• You look fine but there is nothing wrong with exercising to lose a little and get healthier.

• You're right. Do you know any ways of losing fat fast?

• Thanks! This is great advice, And wow one hour!!! That's so long

• Yeah but it works feel free to message me for more advice!😄

• your kidding me right! your body is every fat girls dream! you don't have to worry

• no u look good xxx

• No you are not fat, but you are not fit either. In the middle.

• i want your body so bad... wanna trade body shape? lol..

• Girl. YOU. LOOK. GREAT.
    Your body is fine, if your dad says you are fat he's just being a bad dad, parents are supposed to support you and love you no matter what.
    Not make mean remarks about your weight.

Lots of girls worry about there weight well they're in high school.
    You just have to learn to love yourself for who you are.

Even if you are over weight (witch you're not) your parents shouldn't be saying that to you.

• You are dumb.

Lol jk your skinny