I was kind of nervous to do this but how do I look?

Please be gentle! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey,

You look very cute, friendly, kind, and slightly shiny! Your hair is okay but I'd always vote for long so personally I'd say grow it out, and while your glasses do suit you I'd be interested in how you look without them - if you suspect you look better without then see if you can get contacts, at least for dressing up times! Don't take that as negative though, just a suggestion - you look good and you have no need to be nervous of what others might think of your appearance, promise! :)

• Thank you so much for the feedback, I do highly appreciate it! Like I told another girl, I did do a little housework so that's why I am actually sweaty so I will keep a look out for that, haha. Oh, and you bet I'm growing out my hair, I'm happy it's growing out so fast like I have Rapunzel's genes. :)

And again, thank you so much. :D

• lol you're very welcome, and excellent choice of genes too ma'am! ;)

• I just saw this now and awwe, thank you, darling. <3

Most Helpful Girl

• I all honesty, you look like you give legendary hugs and your smile is very cute :)

• Wow, I can't believe you got that off of two pictures because in all honesty, I'm SUCH a big hugger. Thank you so much! You're so kind. You made me smile a lot, haha. :)

• I'm glad, let others enjoy your lovely smile :)

What Guys Said 12

• You are very pretty although you would look much prettier with your hair untied.

• My hair is actually cut that way but my goal is to have it quite long since it grows super fast.

Thank you, too! :)

• You look beautiful and happy

• You have nothing to be nervous about!

• You look pretty. I'd say be sure to grow your hair out. :)

• You look really cute!

• I am not gonna lie.. you are pretty just take care of that oily skin and hair.

• You're fucking sexy girl. Don't even trip.

• Woo, oh my god, I love you! :D <3

Thank you so much for that, really.

• I get a lot of stares from guys, never approached though, but my mind usually always goes to something negative about looking geeky since I have glasses, hahah.

• I like glasses.

• You're average.

• Is that particularly bad?

• Uhhh you might want to ask a chick about that but I guess maybe longer hair would help out.

• Oh no, I just thought you meant you had suggestions of your own but I definitely agree on the longer hair! I'm glad it's growing out extremely fast.

Thank you, @theguanaco! :)

• You're really pretty!

• you're pretty!

• Thank you! :)

• You're still fairly young, so I would expect your face to change a bit as you get older. Unless I'm wrong about your age. I'd like to see how you look w/out your glasses. It's hard to see your eyes. And, it looks like makeup would bring out or enhance some features.

• You look very cute , pretty and simple easy girl :)

• Very beautiful :)

What Girls Said 5

• you're beautiful! u have a lovely face and very nice skin! not to mention that smile :) xx

• You are adorable and remind me of my younger sister.

• Pretty but let your hair down I think you would look even prettier

• I like your picture 😊

• You look sweaty.

• Funny thing is, I was! Did a little quick house cleaning and just took pictures off the spur of the moment.

Thank you! :D