What do you think?

What do you think?
So let's say you saw this girl at a pool. Guys what do you think of her? Girls would you talk behind her back?

Most Helpful Guy

• People will judge anyone they can. They will also talk behind the backs of anyone. Sadly, cruel and shallow people will always be there. I'd like to think it is becoming less and less acceptible. I just hope this girl doesn't allow those kind of people to steal a piece of life from her. The thing is, all those people don't matter in the 1st place. What matters is that you are having fun with the people that care about you. Will it hurt on some level if she were to overhear ignorant comments? Sure, but it don't have to define her. She can even get to the point where she kind of feels bad for the rude people. How sad must their world be? Please don't think I am saying anything negative about the girl in the photo either. She is simply our average, everyday, girl next door. We all need to worry a little less about how others view our outsides and start focusing on what is going on inside.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be super jealous of her shorts and ask where the heck she got them because I need them in my life.

What Guys Said 9

• No, I wouldn't say anything negative about her.

• I ain't saying anything. Not interested.

• That this is either a terrible photo, or that she looks 34.

It is probably a terrible photo.

• She's your average girl next door.

• I don't talk behind someone's back
    Not my style
    But I would ask you why are you wearing those clothes 😶 ?

• Your middle portion is too wide, but I guess you already know that. I can imagine it being more exaggerated in a swimsuit.

• nice dress. nice shorts.

• Nothing to say about her...

• If I saw her at a pool, I would leave her alone and let her swim.

What Girls Said 1

• I would only think that she's wearing a weird swimsuit and ask myself If she might be too insecure to wear a normal bikini or If this is really her style. Other than that nothing. Wouldn't bother too much.