Am I fat? And my thighs I feel they are too thick how can I reduce their size? i'm 5'4 how many kilos do you think I am? And how many kilos to loose?

Am i fat?  And my thighs i feel they are too thick how can i reduce their size? i'm 5'4 how many kilos do you think i am? And how many kilos to loose?

Help me please :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Too big for my taste. I'd say at your height you weight around 60 kilo. Losing 10 kilo might get where you want to be.

That's just me though. I like petite and slim, subtly curvy girls. But I know know lots of guys who prefer girls exactly your size. Maybe you should just tone up? What kinds of guys do you want to attract? Guys like me or guys like my friends I mentioned. I mean, maybe you don't need to do anything.

You're a female so there will always be guys who prefer your type body wise.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your body it looks soft and cuddly ^^
    But those large panties... have to go hun.
    Now if this isn t your ideal shape and you d like to be more thin/tonned this is what you need to do:
    Lose 3 to 4 kilos max and exercise a bit. Cardio and lifts.
    Mainly work in your shoulders so they d look more broad and some squats for your butt.
    Dont start lifting before you d have lost some weight since younre gonna gain muscle weight and would look thicker.
    After loosing a bit tummy fat do some sit ups.

• Why am I getting thumbs down for this -_-

• I hit it by mistake just now.. thought it was expanding comments, my bad. I agree with you though. To the girl, my love it's up to you but I agree with archiz, the panties gotta go.. My booty is kinda like yours and I can honestly say that some cute panties do wonders for a bum like that.

• @NerdHerd no worries and thank you :)

What Guys Said 23

• You can definitely lose some stomach fat. Are you exercising and what type of exercise are you doing?

• Crunshes and squats dancing i did but i don't notice change especially in my belly

• You should do HIIT training/ cross fit. Short spurts of High intensity exercises. Also use some light weights.

• How to find out what your Normal weight is: 5'4= 162 cm. You always take 100 away, doesn't matter if you're boy or girl. So 162-100=62. 62 is your NORMAL WEIGHT, if you are here and have 1 or 2 kilos more or less you're HEALTHY. Now lets find out what your IDEALWEIGHT would be:Boys have to take away 10% from the Normal Weight and girls 15%. So 62x15/100=9,3 kilos. You take away 9,3 kilos from 62. Your IDEALWEIGHT would be 52,7 kg. 1-2 kilos more or less is fine and you're REALLY HEALTHY!

• Now you know how much kilos you have to lose. Try aiming for the normal weight first.

• That's awesome haha

Except it tells me I'm like 5 kg underweight apparently :p

• @Prettygurl12 as I said a little more or less isn't terrible. I said 1-2 kilos but 5 won't make a difference either. It just should stop there I'd say. 5 kilos over or under, thats where you should draw the line. And about the metric system: Its so much more efficient and usefull than foot or inches or whatever you call it πŸ˜‚ never understood why americans decided not to use it. I asked an American and she said "Its not about efficiency, its about being the best Alright?" and I was like ".. k.. Alright" πŸ˜†

• Probably not more than 10-15 pounds.

• That body, is a bit chubby, it's not like fat, you just need to do heavy workout use your anger, expose yourself to sun.
    The way your posted those pics really nice.

Some girls pose sexy and then ask us if they look fat, they don't want our our opinion they want us to look at their body.
    Your body is attractive, but a little more weight gain and it will turn to a body causing turn off.

• No she should not "expose herself to sun"! It is not healthy to tan, it's dangerous, especially if you have as fair skin as this girl does.

• @TheOrangeBean
      All I heard from you was "im healthy and alive" so there must be nothing wrong with you. What a great logic you got there. Try looking at things objectively eh? Just because you smoke cigs and you didn't get cancer, it doesn't mean it doesn't cause cancer lmao. I've actually had someone say that before, that they smoked cigs and never got cancer so it doesn't cause cancer. Was that you?

• @Ohokay I don't consider vitamin d deficient healthy. I said I'm healthy. And no it was not me, I don't even smoke. Anyway I don't wish to discuss this further with you. Like I said, complete waste of time and like talking to a brick wall. Bye.

• would bang. definitely would bang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe6rsOZ2NP0

• Firstly NO! You're not fat you are very sexy just like every woman! Secondly you're very brave for putting up these pics. Do you look at every guy you see, and think he needs to be sexier or do you see guys in the street and think... hmmm i would?

• You're not fat.
    Exercise , do some squats, forward lunges, go for a walk/treadmill to help. I don't know your weight nor do i want to guess it. :)
    I think you're beautiful regardless

• To me you are pretty the way you are.

• 5'4, 55kgs, probably need to lose 8 kgs.

• You look damn good to me. I bet if you wore some sexy underwear you'd get all kinds of comments on here.

• Little bit chubby but not fat... you can lose 5-7 kgs

• You look fine to me. No need to lose weight.

• You have some fat, but you don't look bad.

• your breasts and hips are very big

• not so fat. small boobs. nice ass.

• Ihh I don't know but you have to lose a lot of weight... LOL..
    Just start working out and see the difference!

• LOVE the boobs, ass and thick thighs! !! Hot! . But you could tone or lose about 10 lbs but I'm actually attracted already

• What's with all the politically correct answers on this site? You are fat. People in the real world will see you as fat. That is the truth. Lose weight = consume less calories, that's all.

• Wanna fuck :p

• I still think you look nice

• no you are not fat at all... don't be insecure for no reason at all.

• Need to get some attractive underwear they might flatter you more than what you're wearing. personally i think you're fine wieght wise just need to tone up to gain a bit of shape.

• totally normal for me. dont buy the overly skinny and fit model thats being pushed today. yours is a normal female body. it has nothing excess in my opinion.

What Girls Said 9

• You need to get your bra resized for sure. Literally no part of it fits properly.
    https://youtu.be/8Jk55ep4XUQ

as for your body it doesn't matter what we think. Does it do what you want? Does it go where you want it to? If yes awesome! If no try exploring lifestyle changes like drinking more water.

• no ur the same size as me love your body! your not fat at all it just so happens that your small in height so unless your 7 stone anything over u think ur fat trust me im the same size i know haha and the same height! lol x

• I like your body. Its cute... I have that shape but it doesn't look as good as yours!

• Yes, you are overweight. You could definitely lose 5-6kg. Start cardio and resistance training, for around 45 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Eat a calorie deficit diet, and maintain the new lifestyle.

• You could lose 5kgs.

• This is how to lose weight quickly: do interval training and cut back on gluten and sugar!

• I would guess your 160 pounds? you need to tone xxx

• Yes, you're fat. Not only your thighs are thick but your entire body is as well. Guess you're at least 75 kilos.

• What? Seriously the only problem is your bra not fitting properly...
    I'm 15, exactly the same height and I look the same! Seriously, if you're worried, look at your BMI, I'd expect you to be in the ideal range because your body is perfect!
    But please please don't think that you're fat, because you're curvy- because you have wider hips but your waist goes right in. Also, we're the same shape and probably size, and I have to go to the doctors a lot and they always tell me that my body is perfect for the height I am now and that it's healthy.
    If our bodies are so similar and mine is supposedly perfectly okay, yours should be too...