am I date able ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup.. just get rid of that round belly and you are all goods.. 👍👍

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course dude, if you lose some weight and get in shape you have some serious potential. The only other thing that I can think of might be height (some girls only go for 6footers) but many women don't care about that shit to be honest. You're good bro

• Thanks tho gunna work on my beer belly

• 5'11 is a great height for a man, just dont tell those "6 ft plus only" women that, hey at least you can get away with saying you're 6ft lol. But yeah focus on your fitness and you should do very well

What Girls Said 3

• yes but please do 2 things. 1) get rid of the tummy... get in to a little better shape :)

2) get a haircut, something which suits you better :)

• Of course you are 🐸 you look really attractive !! And you also seem like a nice person

• How are we supposed to tell from one picture?

• So looks is all u care about? How shallow u_u

• What I meant is that I know nothing about you?

• Well I'm a pretty nice person :) real big on loyalty and self drivin.. but yaa trynna find a girlfriend so hopefully I get one soon ,, I just don't want to waste money on bs,, rather take a girl out

What Guys Said 1