What's the weirdest thing you've been complimented on?

A girl complimented me saying "you have really nice eyebrows ;)"

I was kinda flattered and like wtf at the same time. She just randomly said it out of no where 😂 I didn't know eyebrows could be attractive, but hey. First for everything, right?

Let's hear your story.

Most Helpful Girl

• nothing too weird lol

But a guy told me I had very smooth legs... My skin is not smooth at all but that day I shaved so they were unusually smooth, so lol

I remember something lol
    A guy grabbed my face and looked at me every deeply and told me: you have a beautiful Mexican face... I was like: wtf you mean with Mexican? Lol The weirdest part is that I was going to the bathroom, he got out of the men's bathroom and saw me, grabbed my head and said that. I bet his hands were dirty! XD he was super drunk lol and he was Mexican too so it was a super wtf moment.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a night club, washing my hands at the sink in the bathroom and a guy peeing in a urinal a few feet away from me goes hey man Im not gay but your a really good looking guy, you must get a lot of chicks. I was so flabbergasted by the whole situation that I just stopped washing my hands and left. Guys never talk in the bathroom and for some guy to say that he thought I was attractive while he was going to the bathroom (hands on his downstairs and all) really weirded me out...

• Hahahahhaah XD

I bet he saw more than just face XD

• *pokes head in the bathroom*.
      Hey! I saw you walking into the bathroom, just wanted to catch you before all the girls got to you. You've got a really nice ass.
      Don't worry, not a gay thing I just noticed them. Thought you should know

What Girls Said 23

• Not really a compliment towards me but some gothic chick at the grocery store we use to go to when I was little, had a crush on my mom and one day she said to me "Your mom is so beautiful. You have such a beautiful mother. Don't you feel blessed to have a mother that beautiful? " I'm not really sure what I said to that but what do you say to something like that lol?

• that would be my forehead. it must be a hawaiian thing since i've never been called that in australia lOL.

• My collarbone. I mean, people do compliment me on that but this was kinda awkward and weird cause it was like so random and didn't fit into the topic at all.

• My neck and collar bone. I was told I looked very "chokable" and that they would love to jizz on my throat...

• I had a guy staring me up and down at a gas station for what felt like a long time. Finally I looked at him and he was like "sorry... I was just admiring your pants"

It was so awkward lol. Technically I guess he was not complimenting me but my pants.

• You look diffrent.

• Oh, my gosh, you sound like one of my best friends! She had a guy compliment her on her eyebrows, too. She was like, "Not my eyes? Well, thank you."

I don't think I have a weird story for myself, though!

• "I'm really into small, weird girls. It's my thing."

• I LOVE eyebrow compliments omg... I work hard on em lol 😂😂 but people always tell me I have good feet lol

• I was told I have a really nice collarbone.

• '' Wow you have very huge eyes! ... it's a compliment by the way ''

After thinking it over i'm pretty sure it was an insult lol

• My professor complimented me saying my voice during presentation was fatal xD I don't know how to take it. My voice <3 :D

• "Your eyes look soulles."
    But I'm not that creepy. 😂

• there was a girl online on PlayStation network on the PS3 once go up to me and my guy friend who were talking and she danced in front of me in a weird way and she said I was cute and I felt creeped out and I told her I'm straight

• Some guy told me my weird looking face is what makes me really attractive. That really put me down and flattered me, and it was just plain confusing. Stupid idiot trying to be nice. Lol

• A woman once told me that I had nice eye lids.

• hmmmmmm...
    'you have really cute feet'

• My hair, it's always so messy. Can't see why anyone would compliment on them but still people do.

• the back of my neck 'being so soft''

• Someone told me I had a nice body.. that was weird.

• Someone said I had sexy eyes and should tell me mom I did lol

• "I love your hands. No really, they're so small and cute"

• "your skin is too smooth"

• That's a good trait to have, my biceps are super smooth as well :')

What Guys Said 13

• I have been told that I have 'nice, sexy shoulders'. Now you might think that isn't a very weird thing to hear.

But what if I told you it was a 60 year old man that said it while we were sat in a sauna… I'm shivering just thinking about! Talk about creepy!

• I've gotten the same exact compliment!!

Probably the weirdest one is "you're so weird and unphased by anything that I feel like I can tell you anything and you'd never judge me, I love that about you."

• My body odor. What's particularly weird about it is how often women would compliment me on it, even ones who didn't know me very well.

• You mean like, sweat? Or just your natural scent?

• I don't know really, only that they said my body odor was nice or good. A lot of the time it would be while dancing or if we happened to get close enough for them to smell me. Maybe 3/4 of my girlfriends also made a point of mentioning it.

I'd have said I don't have much body odor, I'd really have to get sweaty and not wash for a few days for it to even be noticeable (to me) on old clothes and such but women seem to detect something.

• My cheekbones and my veins. I guess I'm semi vascular, but it was weird the way she complimented them. Sounded like she was a vampire xD

• Not really a compliment but it's a funny story anyway. I was working in a hotel and a girl found my white t shirt's sweat cute because it had a heart shape in the chest.

• I've been told by a girl I hooked up with last year that I have a gorgeous mouth, whatever that means.

• My thumb lol

• I was once told I have lady killer eyes, I was startled by that at the time.

A time later I found out it meant she was attracted to me. That may be why I hate subtleties now days, if only I had known then. -_-

• A couple times I've hand girls say that they love my nails. I do look after them but I don't do anything fancy. "Thanks I like your nails too lol"

• My legs, was kinda as a joke but made me chuckle 😂

• a shirt I was wearing

• Saying she likes nerds, but it's hard to believe when she was pretty.

• Someone told me I have cute hands.