Everyone: how old do you think she is?

Everyone: how old do you think she is?

An anon on this site implied sexual attraction to her and he says he believes she's 18. I think she looks 13. Your opinion?

• 10-12
  • 13-15
  • 16/17
  • 18 or older

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks like a little girl. Age 13 at the oldest.

That anon probably voiced his thoughts anonymously because deep down he's knowingly aware that there's something wrong with him being sexually attracted to an adolescent. That covert type of staying under the radar while blatantly being a creepy pervert is exactly why I am extremely protective over the children and adolescents in my family.

• Agree completely

• @BellePepper Thanks for the info. So disturbed. smdh That's the type of stuff that makes me generally distrusting when it comes to random grown men around the adolescents in my family. Someone's balls will get snatched real quick. :)

• It's pretty gross I agree.

What Guys Said 21

• I have a daughter in one of those age ranges, so I'm trying to guess off that.

I guessed B. I wouldn't be stunned by A or C. She's clearly cute, tbh, I don't think any of the girls in my daugter's peer group looked that 'teen cute' at 12, though if she's got a lot of makeup on it could be making her look slightly older than she is. Going the other way, she COULD be 16/17 with her petite frame making her seem younger.

My initial take was 12-13, looking more I'm suspecting 14-16, but really anywhere 12-17 wouldnt' surprise me much. Older or younger then that would surprise, though not that much. One picture that's posed can be hard to tell from.

• picture looks younger than 18, for sure. In fact, it looks like her shirt says "CJH," which implies "C--- Junior High." Though, it could also be that "CJ" is the initials for some city.

Of course, this could also have been an old photo. Though, I don't know why a high school senior would post their junior high photo, unless they don't think they've changed much physically, and just happen to think this was a good photo of them.

• pedoporn
    ...

• Around 15 years.

• I'd guess 15-17. I imagine she's a high school cheerleader.

• CJH- jh is junior high.

• i would have guessed anywhere from 15-20

• there is no difference in my opinion of being lustful over minors. whether they are 5 or 15. it's wrong. so whether she's 13 or 15. whether she's in 6th, 8th, or 9th grade, a grown man ogling her or lusting for her is wrong.

• no idea can't even tell these days. was walking around my old uni the other day and everybody look like this girl so really who the hell knows.

• I think she's 15 or 16. Impressive position.

• My guess is 15, maybe 16.

• Some people are just sickos. He knows she is underage that's why he went anon

• yup 13 or 12.

• Somewhere from 12 to 14.

• She looks young true but, that doesn't mean she's not attractive. She's def. attractive, especially since she's a cheerleader

• She's cute in a 12 year old way. If you're attracted to a 12 year old cheerleader there's something wrong with you.

• LEARN SOMETHING

• Just saying I'm going by the definition you retard

• Maybe 16 ?

• 13-15 but what is the problem in attraction

• The problem is that her brain is literately, psychologically, scientifically proven to be underdeveloped and she is still going through puberty. She's a kid. The problem is also that she may just have someone in her life savage enough to make you regret the second you looked at her like that. If you don't see what the problem is in being attracted to a 13 year old then you need professional psychological or psychiatric attention immediately.

• Basically what esplorare said but also she's barely pubescent, so attraction to a girl like that is borderline pedophilia

• big wordssssss..

lol

• 14 or 15. Im not too good at guessing ages but she's def not 18 yet

• Dam she's cute as hell

• I know, right

• That's disgusting. You two are practically grown men talking about a prepubescent, mentally underdeveloped kid. Red flag @slinger @Dave20154

• @Esplorare well I don't know how old she is but if its younger then yea then ib be like eww

• That's not weird at all u posting some kids pics ha

• I think she might from 12-14 years old.

• Looks almost like a preteen, but some women look a lot younger then they are so who knows?

• Looks 12 or 13 to me.

• I would say 14 years old the most.

What Girls Said 10

• She kinda looks like my older sister whos really small and pettite and looks like she's about 15 which a lot of guys at her college kinda like. Its bad when you have to buy your 20 year old sister wine because the off licence thinks her student ID is a fake. Im not American so I dont know about cheerleaders although my sister says her boyfriend likes when she wears her old school uniform so I guess guys wilk be guys. The girl in the pic is at least 16+.

• Too bad the JH in CJH stands for junior high. So because your sister looks young all girls who look 13 must be older than they are? Tf.

• My issue with this is that she's clearly underage and the guy was creeping on her. It isn't ok.

• Well I disagree. I believe her to be around my own age and I dont think he was creeping it just looks like another funny troll post to rile people up. If you want to get made at someone go to the how I look section and talk to the 13-20 year olds flashing their butts and other bits. Ok I am dating a 30 year old im just tired of the bullying abuse about it.

• OMG wow she looks 12-13 😳 DEFINITELY younger than 16..

• I think the guys who say she's older and trying to justify being attracted to a 12 year old

• True that!! Lol I can't believe how anyone would truly think she is 18...

• She looks 12.

• I saw that and thought 13 without even reading what you had written! I'm 17 and look young for it as I'm quite small but there's no way you could mistake her for my age!!

• Right! Especially in this day and age where girls look 20 when they're in 7th grade. She isn't physically developed at all and has a baby face. She might even be younger.

• Yeah exactly, I mean even at 13 most (pretty much all) girls need a bra... Haha lol so yeah she could be younger easily. The guy commenting was obviously just a perve.

• She looks very young, I would say she's 12 or 13.
    That guy is a pervert, there's obviously something wrong with him.

• Looks around 13 . The oldest she could be is 14-15 ish.

Not 17 or 18 lol... I'm 17 myself and no girls at my school looks like that.

• 12 to 14. There is no way she is 18.

• She looks like a 14 year old girl but I'm guessing she's older.

• she looks 12-15

• She looks 12-14, definitely a child