Most Helpful Girl

• Bottom one with women cloths and out doors

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They can go fack their couch ☝🏼️

0|0
    1|0
    • ok, so you're a grown man, but then you seemingly can say who can post what or not... haha.. why? i can see you have asperger's.. cool.

• Show All
    • Indont have to beat chu. Ma toddler deek size is enough to beat chu. isn't that ur soft spot with dem toddlers deek size? 😉

• eh? go away asperger's..

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 7

• The first girl is my choice. Something cute about pregnant women.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is just something about pregnant women. They're beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm surprised you're not angry, since you have imaginary "posting rights" haha... cool, dude. for a grown man, you make me literally chuckle.

• Show All
    • no, but then i'm laughing at your pathetic stance.. haha... sorry, you've given me no reason not to post as i please, bar your supposed "strong social senses"...

• You make no sense and I am now 90% sure you are trolling me.
      So my stance is: I find pregnant women beautiful.
      You are laughing at that. Why? Do you find them ugly or what?

"sorry, you've given me no reason not to post as i please"
      When did I say you couldn't post as you please? All I said was pregnant women are beautiful.

You are not making any sense. So I therefore officially remove from you the right to post as you please. You cannot anymore. It's over. I won the argument. Gna gna gna gna gna gna !

• Top one for me

0|0
    0|0
    • yep, cos people need your permission to do anything in your vicinity... cool, haha.

• Show All
    • Yes I am king of allowing people to laugh. And if you stroke my kneecaps hard enough, I'll let you laugh. And keep eating your mashed patties too.

• beg your pardon? hahaah... cool.

• 2nd is better but she dresses in non maternity so it looks better

0|0
    0|0
  • lol not my fettish. i don't find neither one of them hot but they both are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • The first woman. Oh she is so stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • the 1st one. i'd smash her good ;)

0|0
    0|0