I lost 15 pounds... how much more do I need to lose?

I am 5ft6 and now 195 lbs before i was 210.
This is me now by the way
I lost 15 pounds...how much more do i need to lose?
I lost it in about 3 weeks of a little more activity.

Most Helpful Guy

• We need your height in the metric system for that. And we figure it out in kilos not lbs. So 5'6=167cm
    How to find out what your Normal weight is: You always take 100 away, doesn't matter if you're boy or girl. So 167-100=67. 67 is your NORMAL WEIGHT, if you are here and have 1 or 2 kilos more or less you're HEALTHY. Now lets find out what your IDEALWEIGHT would be:Boys have to take away 10% from the Normal Weight and girls 15%. So 67x15/100=10,5 kilos. You take away 10,5 kilos from 67. Your IDEALWEIGHT would be 56,5 kg. 1-2 kilos more or less is fine and you're REALLY HEALTHY!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 195lbs in that photo? Are you sure? lol you don't look that big honestly at all, you look like a perfectly healthy weight.

Just look up a healthy weight range and try to get to it or close to it, you carry your weight well obviously already, so just try to stay healthy.

What Guys Said 10

• I wish people would get away from numbers.

I could say "10 pounds" but it's meaningless, because a good portion of the loss would be muscle - and you would still look fat. Muscle is what covers your frame and gives you shape - it's the fat you want to lose.

• So i still look fat... But i get what ur saying for some reason my body doesn't feel soft but more hard

• I am but I didn't know that when I was growing up. If you're out of shape - it can mask and fool you on your body type. You look at the rest of the guys in my family - my dad, and brothers - and you would say that they are endomorphs. Well, with the correct amount of muscle, your body will reach a state of homeostasis so you can really determine what kind of body type you are.

• Oh very cool

• Oh you look great. I have a hard time believing you are 195 pounds. You look less.

• Where is the 195lbs? You must have thick bones and a lot of sexy muscle!

• Thats what my mother says lol

• hehe

I say you can lose up to 20 lbs more if u want to be as slim as possible (if that's what's your going for).

Beyond that you'll start to look sickly. :-P

• It's a matter of your own opinion. As long as you're healthy, lose as much as you want or not... based on the photo, you look like a pretty healthy weight and figure. Good for you and good luck going forward!

• But im still obese due to bmi *tears

• Most body builders and fitness gurus are outside their BMI Index... remember, muscle weighs more than fat. People have different builds and physiques. The BMI is an index for the average... just like food labels are based on a 2,000 calorie diet... not everyone needs 2,000 calories. Some need more.

• My gym teacher is a dumbo then

• Nothing more. You seem healthy.

• 50lbs, but you don't look 195lbs, you look 140lbs at 5'6

• I remember when i weighed 160 i was very slim. But people still told me i was fat because of the number

• I think u r okay.

• no need now. just focus on your boobs. in my personal opinion.

• you look fukn hot! Athletic and fit!

• Absolute weight is irrelevant.

Find out your body fat percentage and simply get that into the "athlete" or "fitness" range and you'll be golden.

What Girls Said 7

• wow you look better than me for sure. keep at it!

• Your weight is very well distributed. You don't look 195lbs, but then I've come to realize that most people don't look their weight. I'd say maybe another 10lbs if that and then just do some toning. I think you look good!

• You're looking good!!! Don't let anyone besides your doctor tell you where to stop; it's all about how you feel confident

• You don't look 195.. wtf

• Hairy belly button

• What? Thats just darker skin

• Nice looks great! Congrats

• you look great! Maybe loose 5-10 pounds more, and you'll look amazing!