What do you think of this body?

How would you rate and describe this body? Do you think it's well-proportioned? Picture

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks good to me

• Do you think I'm well proportioned to be a flight attendant?

• I thought you would have to have a proportional body? And I think I'm kinda thick

• The only thing I can think of is a flight attendant can't be obese as they have to fit down the walk way. They used to only hire beautiful women but these days you legally can't do that. I don't think you are thick infant t u think you have a nice body.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it looks like it would be sexy underneath the clothes.

• Lol thanks. Actually I asked because I'm thinking to be a flight attendant but I feel that I'm a little thick for that

• Hopefully fingers crossed

• I think the main thing is that you can do the job and you're lucky enough to get shortlisted because they have a lot of applicants, as far as your body goes you're fine.

• reminds me of a teacher with those clothes

• unremarkable. maybe bc of the clothes.

• Well I took that picture and asked because I want to apply as a flight attendant

• I don't think she has to lose any weight at all. I think she has an above average body already. She is well-proportioned and she looks good. The photo actually looks like it is from some form of media like a magazine or something. In which case the girl in it is a model. And, she looks like she is a model honestly. Just dressed down.

• Ooh that's what you mean. Okay. Thank you for taking time to tell me your opinion! :)

• Hot. undressing you with my eyes

• Haha I meant would you describe it as average or thick or something?

• Looks like there's a really nice juicy ass back there, a good handful

Id say kinda thick yes but not too thick for flight attendant. They would glady hire you

• Hopefully. Fingers crossed. Thank you!

• Yes it's well proportioned, why?

• I'm thinking to try to be a flight attendant but I feel that I'm a little thick for that

What Girls Said 0