Do I seriously look that old?

Do I seriously look that old?
I know I'm damn ugly but someone told me I look damn near 40. I'm 22 guys. Do I look that fricken old. Hold me bros. My insecurities are strong today.

update

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the fricken (not a word) and damns! lol that'll make you young saying that, but you look almost 30 high 20's from my eyes. I mean people have different perspectives. Some say I look 17 others say I look 12, but who cares as long as you don't think that.

• I mean I rather look mid twenties not 30s. Don't want to hit on a girl and have the girl think why is this dad hitting on me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• I'd say late 20s. Not 40 though, my goodness whoever said that was blind or was joking lol. I know the feeling some people think I look like I'm in my late 20s and I'm only 21. I've actually been mistaken for my twin sister's mom before (more than once) but my sister does look pretty young so I wasn't too upset lol. You have a nice masculine look to you, not old but mature. The only to work on is your insecurities. They'll pass with age. The tattoo is a plus as well!!

• Awe... naw... you look 30 tbh!

• You don't look that old, no.

• First of all, you're not ugly. And, no, you don't look near 40. I would have guessed mid 20s.

• No you don't look old at all and your not ugly. If I had to guess randomly I would put you no older than 25.

• 40? 40? no way, nahh you look young. try growing some facial scruff that always makes guys look hotter xx

• At first glance because of the blurry picture and the glasses, I assumed you were 26. You look older because of how you dress and the glasses. Take a better picture with different clothes and take the glasses off.

• The glasses probably do add some age.

• that bro must of been on something you look in your 23-30

• You're not 'damn ugly' at all. Don't say that. And I would say you look around 25

• The oldest you look it 25

• This is tripping me out because look at what Dtegesd123 says. Says 38-45. Then your saying 25.

• Oh I am sorry! Well he's a dude lol you shouldn't care about what he says lol no offense to him but you don't look thay old to me

• you're not ugly...
    and to me you look like you're in your mid-late 20s

• the guy i love is 35 and people always say he looks 40- 50 even at age 33

• Nah u ain't ugly and u dont look old tbh

• U don't look forty. I'd give u like 27 maybe, but absolutely not 40

• I'd say highest mid 20s honestly. Maybe the person was just messing with you when they said that?

• It was tiny chat. I don't know if you've been on there but as soon as I came into the room and my name had 1993 in hit they said wtf.

• I have no idea what that is, no. Eh, some peoples perceptions can be off sometimes. I wouldn't sweat it, you don't look older than 25. From what I can tell, your skin looks smooth and doesn't really have wrinkles, crows feet, etc.

• You're not ugly. You're pretty good looking! I think you look maybe 20 or 21. You don't look that old

What Guys Said 11

• No lie bruh you about 21 to me. Maybe it's the way you dress and carry yourself. I bet you wouldn't have got that comment if you had on like a fitted hat or something

• To me you could be 28 but not 40+. Either way chicks would still do you. So calm the insecurities bro.

• Doesn't matter grey hairs start at 36... and a sad day it was. But you could pull off 28 for a good while longer.

• you aren't ugly, you just look like you're around 38-45 to me. I think its the glasses and maybe the short hair.

• Jesus bro. You're saying I look 20 years older than my actual age.. that's not good lol

• young looking 38-45

• Lmao still not a good thing to hear man.

• You just look like you're in your late 20s , maybe because of the glasses and the eyes, but not ugly though

• Honestly not at all. You look your age to me. And you're really not ugly either

• Nah, man, you don't look anywhere near my age...

• No you're too young dear.

• Try some fancy beard and long hair remove those glasses or use fancy ones

• Oh not even close to 40 bro... You look good ;)

• It's the glasses mate.