What do you think of her looks (bikini pic)?

does it look bad that her bikini top is riding up a bit?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yes she is skinny, but for all we know she could have a thyroid condition like me. Anorexics dont wear bikinis because when they see themselves in the mirror they literally see someone fat. As a result, they wear very baggy clothes. And unless one of these users has a PhD or a doctorate, they should not be screaming anorexia. As long as she is healthy that's all that matters. Skinny shaming is a thing and it is hurtful. If it is considered ok to tell a person to gain weight then why the hell does everyone lose their shit when someone tells another person to lose weight bring on the downvotes. Watch me not give a damn.

What Guys Said 58

• Where do we donate to feed her?

• WAY too skinny...

• Is this one of those commercials where you donate a few bucks to feed starving people in a 3rd world country?
    She's like a skeleton!

• Too skinny: i see someone pretty whose obsess with her weight, only diets and no exercise.

I'm really active so... it's not a match for me.

• You never know, it could be a condition that makes her like that...

• @Nice_Guy_Last Yes... but considering she's doing modeling work and the popularity of the brand... i'm going to guess the above. Could be she's dealing with a tapeworm or maybe she's an eskimo whose tribe is not getting enough food to her.

• She is WAY too skinny and extremely unhealthy looking. Give her a sandwich. I wonder if she'd even have enough energy to eat it. She needs to put on an absolute minimum of 20 pounds, and that's just a start.

• i barely notice the bikini

I notice that she looks anorexic

• I could make her out of sticks

Thats too disgusting

• If I were her doctor I would prescribe one of these a day...

www.wallpaperup.com/.../...1aa2c6ba12c954d7585.jpg

• Too skinny. Don't like seeing the bones.

• Bones are for dogs.

• She is skinny but she is fine.

• Dam... her rib stocks out a lot!

• She needs to eat

• I don't understand how this is sexy..

• Anorexic... not appealing to me.

• She would be really pretty if she was less skinny. Whenever you can clearly see the bones is unappealing

• she is way too skinny. she needs to eat a burger

• not into it.

• She looks like she's being starved or hasn't seen food in 9 days

• Honestly, she is pretty disgusting looking if we are talking about her body. I think she has a very beautiful face but the bones sticking out all over and looking like she hasn't eaten in years is a complete turn off.

• WAY TOO SKINNY. someone give her a sandwich. that would be a good start. my bloody dog is probably heavier than her

• Look at how many people bash and trash a skinny woman, yet they would call a fat woman pretty and healthy.
    Good job fatties.

• Actually more people die from being underweight than overweight so yes. Being fat doesn't always equal unhealthy.

• @Kris85
      Obesity is soon to be the number one cause of death in the civilized world, currently it is still behind tobacco use but in the decade or two it is going to win no problem.
      The percentage of fat people in US raised from 60 to 70 percent in mere 15 years.

But yeah I guess, "statistically" if we count the kids dying in Africa from literally not eating anything then you are right.

• she's look sick almost, like a 70 year old lady

• Too thin and creepy looking.

• I don't see the need for the bikini top... there is nothing there to hold... It can hold its own.. I've seen guys with bigger breasts

• her pose maker her look too skinny... but if we see her in real... she looks sexy if her tits are bit bigger...:)

• If I wanted to date a skeleton I would dig up a grave. Girls look really sexy when above average weight, but not fat, and have thick sexy thighs. I really dislike how this girl looks.

• Chest of a teenage boy

• Too skinny! Damn!

• way too bony and skinny.

• More from Guys
    28

What Girls Said 25

• 6|2
  • She needs to eat a sandwich. Soon.

• i like her face, but her body is just a no no :/

• I'm sorry, I don't like to bash other women's bodies... But this way too skinny... I admire the beauty of the female body and don't hesitate to tell a fellow woman she's got a nice Body but in this case it's very unhealthy looking.

• Dear God, that woman needs therapy and so protein, stat. She looks sickeningly thin.

• I think she needs to eat. A lot. She's way too skinny.

• No it's looks bad that she looks anorexic...

• Waaayyyyy too skinny. She looks deathly ill. You have posted this pic a million times on here already.

• I don t find her that skinny! It s because of the pose. She s stunning and ain t nothing wrong about that bikini riding up a bit. It s sexy.

• Oh no, its you again...

• She's emaciated

• terribly too thin

• She's my ideal

• Oh my Lord... If she was here, I would be afraid to touch her because she might collapsed.

• Toooo damn skinny

• Omg she is the definition of skinny 😳

• way to skinny

• Very unhealthy

• She is seriously underweight and should are for her health

• pretty, a little too skinny (can see ribcage) and a great, tan body.

• Way too skinny.

• it looks bad that she is a skeleton with skin!!!

• You're fugly. Just stop posting pics of yourself.

• Do you enjoy being called skinny?

• This bitch look like she escaped hitlers concentration camp and found a new island.

• Lol. I thought my comment was over the line until I read this one...

• @RichardTheFrog maybe you should give her a round of applause for escaping.