How fat do I look?

This is me:
How fat do I look?
I know I'm overweight and I need to lose weight.

But how fat do I look?

How much would you say I need to lose?

Most Helpful Guy

• I need your height to tell you that.

• 5'10.

• Okay thanks

What Guys Said 14

• Not fat but chubby for sure. Go for runs and other exercises to get a better shape.

• You need to lose weight you can if you set your mind to it

• Nah... You don't look fat. You look fine 👍🏻

• You aren't skinny or slim, but definitely not fat. As long as you are comfortable with that body and feel healthy, I think you should be ok. But the moment you start trying to be something you aren't, then you are killing yourself.

• Girls look much better when they have something to them and aren't sticks. You aren't fat, but if you feel you are and it's upsetting you then work at it until you like how you look. Do not become anorexic, keep it at a healthy level.

• No your cute chubby your body looks fine!

• Not to much,
    You are just a little chubby.

• The posture doesn't favour you. I'm sure you look much thinner than this.

• Lose a lot

• You look just perfect and fine.

• You don't look fat, not one bit.

• you are not so fat:) you look chubby:) thats good

• You're not actually that much overweight. Just your posture is a bit poor. Go to the gym and get those muscles working. You'll be fine :)

• yeah, you look kinda fat. you should lose enough where you don't feel fat. I don't know how much you weigh.

What Girls Said 4

• I dont think you look that fat at all! Dont let it be decided by other people but lose as much as you feel comfortable with. Just to a healthy weight! But dont worry about how you look because you look fine to me :)

• you look fine! if you want to lose weight and tone up do a lot of cardio like running/power walking and toning up with weight lifting and ab workouts. also drink lots of water! but honestly you look fine!

• You don't even look overweight!

• You look like my friend she isn't fat she's cute