Rate on looks 1-10?

Rate on looks 1-10?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your eyes are unbelievably beautiful. You seem like a quiet girl who can never be mean to others.

Most Helpful Girl

• Greekgoddess/10

What Guys Said 32

• i don't toss around this word often but I think you are gorgeous. a 10 in my opinion

• Frankly speaking... your face looks good and you have got beautiful eyes.. but i think your hair style doesn't suit you.. i mean - your forehead is bit bigger and also your hair is pretty long to have nice hairstyle, so try to have layered hairstyle ( being new here can't post a link of a hair style) - hairstyle in which your hair falls to the front so that your hair will cover ur forehead a bit and u look more gorgeous. sorry if u got offensed - i dont want to hurt - but just wanna help u.. Thank you.

• You're gorgeous ♥

• I give you a 10. My reasons are:

You have beautiful lips, eyes, perfect nose, nice bounce and curl to your hair, and beautiful face structure. Last, eye lashes are nice and not sticking together.
    Nice job staying beautiful!!!

• How about O_O

I really wouldn't bother to rate you. Some people just look too good for numbers.

Also, your smile is contagious. :)

• Whoa🙈😂😍

• 10 for the red hair / blue eyes. Total hottie 😜😜

• color eyes are cool, skin amazing.. so...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1a96f076ca.jpg

• Your face and hair is beautiful. A solid 9 from me, in fact if you weren't anonymous i'd be sending you a PM right now. You are very cute

• You are a pretty lady

• The word Stunning comes to mind.

• 8. i like your face.

• 10/10, your really hot! I love your blue eyes ! I love your smile. I love your face and hair!

• If you have free time on your hands, marry me perhaps?

• Ten.
    10
    Ten.
    10

Is she single?

• A solid 7, maybe even 8 because of those eyes

• good looks
    that will be all

• I don't do ratings but wow I mean WOW and those eyes

• very hot, such a great face and beautiful eyes. id say 9.5/10

• 8/9 beautiful.

• You look so sweet

• I'd say a 7, not my type but you do remind me of an actress named Emma Dumont...

• 10/10 gorgeous!

• U deserve the 10/10 <3

• U r so beautiful <3

• Solid 10!!

• Beautiful, 9/10 :)

• Very Very pretty. Like how an ideal girl you'd find in a country home would look. I would say 8.8

• 7/10, you're pretty cute!

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 14

• you're an 8 clear skin and big blue eyes lucky you!!
    Only thing that stops u being a 9 or 10.. is your hair.. my daughter had the same colour it's just one colour no tone in it... so get some Blonde high lights or dark Red lowlights and give it some life!!! Oh and grow it longer your face shape doesn't suit the shoulder length hair plus it's naturally wavy and wavy bouncy hair needs length... I was a hairdresser unfortunately can't stop commenting on people's hair and what suits them... You are pretty though

• My hair is naturally a darkish orange
      Since this photo I put some orange in it to match it back to my natural colour.

• Auburn then don't ever dye it!! Beautiful colour, Must be my phone it looked brown sorry x

• your hair isn't orange you're a redhead... yeah kids are mean my youngest daughter has dark red hair she gets called ginger, but it doesn't bother her because for her one person that calls her ginger 2 people will tell her her hairs beautiful.. these bullies end up dying their hair red once in their lifetime while you got yours for free.. who got the better deal?

• Very pretty :)

• You are so pretty! You've got beautiful eyes. I'd give you 9/10. You look so natural as well, wish I looked like that

• Angelic beauty ^^

• Ooh girl, definitely a 9/10, u look gorgeous!

• Wow! Amazingly pretty :) I won't give a number, but I'll give you this: cute as a button!

• 7/10 your eyes stand out the most

• stunning you are absolutely gorgeous, very feminine looking

• You're very pretty and you have beautiful eyes :)

• You're very pretty! I would say on a scale of 1-10, a 7

• You need bangs / a fringe for your forehead to make it look smaller...

• I never thought my forehead was even that big haha I hate bangs they don't suit me at all. I think it might be the angle of the photo. Thanks.

• there are hundreds of ways to wear bangs... u may not suit a chunky set but maybe some layers in your hair that match up may be nice... try a side parting too on your right side :)

• Usually it's parted heavily on my left side but just that day I was feelin a middle fringe haha

• I would say 7 based on one picture, but beauty is much more than looks.

• Why do you need to ask for a rating?

• I just wanted to know what people think. I'm not that popular and never have been.

• I just think you shouldn't get confidence from other people. I hate these questions because it's a way of making yourself better by letting others say what they want about you.

• You're beautiful.