Is there Asians who have naturally big eyes?

Japan china and korea do have some people and koreans do plastic surgery but is there an Asian country that has people or girls with naturally western kind of eyes? wide eyes?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Indonesia.. They tend to have larger eyes.. Some filipinos do too. Mainly because of a mixed race

1|0
    0|0
    • I think vietnam does too

• Show All
    • Vietnamese can have Random large eyes so do Japanese

• Yeaa.. too bad peoples eyes can't be bigger than there faces

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you actually think the size and shape of their eyeballs are any differing than yours? Lol. It's their eyelids and how much of the eyeball and pupil is seen when their open that is giving the illusion that their eyeballs are shaped or sized differently than those of Caucasians.

And all this hype about Koreans doing so much cosmetic surgery. I suppose westerners need to hype that to down play the attractiveness of Korean girls. No country outdoes the United States of America when it comes to plastic/cosmetic surgeries, fake tits, lip and ass injections et al.

The media dishes out stereotypical bull crap and some people just eat it up like it's the last meal.

And yeah I've lived in Far East Asian and Southeast Asia and have frequently visited numerous other Asian countries.

"Most Asians..." Most Chinese..." "Most Koreans..." "Most Filipinos..." Blah blah.

0|0
    0|0
    • But korea is the god of plastic surg... its said and pretty much everyone u see in the 20s has plastic surg. ... also yea wich country has the ryelids who appear bigger?

What Girls Said 5

• Ah that's quite a generalization there. Korean, Japanese, and Chinese girls can have wide "large" eyes too (naturally at that.) To the best of my knowledge more Chinese people will have natural double eyelids than not.

I was born with double eyelids and everyone in my family has had double eyelids and characteristically "large" eyes. Just as Caucasian's or any other race can have "small" eyes with mono-lids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certain chinese/japanese/korean individuals... just not too many
    Usually indonesian/filipino have bigger eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend Kim has big eyes, he's from Cambodia.

0|0
    0|0
  • *Are there.

0|0
    1|0
  • most south Asians and some south east Asians (indians, filipinos, indonesians, etc.)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• yeah, they exist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mongolians

0|0
    0|0
  • There are even koreans with big eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Animes have very big eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse they are. there's a billion Asians. U gotta step outta yo pc and go outside for once 💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
    • I started learning japanese 4 days ago and i am learning words and im doing goo coz i wantws to go to japan... but today... i started looking up to china coz i thought japan foesnt have a lot of pretty girls and they are too skirty. If u know what i mean.. while china, there fashioned like korea.. but more westernize..

• Take a look at Yang Mi and Gillian Chung

• Lol do japan have theae kind of pretty woman too? Coz imma stop learning japan and change to china coz of that... what made me go for japan is anime lol

• Indians are Asians too... we have abnormally big eyes

1|0
    0|0
    • There not Asians as in jap kor or chin... fk india... its my biggest enemy

• "They are". Not "there". Oh they are Asians. 'cos India is in Asia

• Look at Turkic peoples: Tatars, Bashkirs, Uyghurs, Uzbeks, Turkmens, Kazakhs, Kyrgyzs...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think converse, they have smaller ones...

0|0
    0|0
  • indians do have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many Mongolians and some Chinese (my friend from Taiwan, for example).

0|0
    0|0