Most Helpful Guy
1. Don't cut it unless the split ends are being a problem. Once every 6 months to get the ends handled is enough.
2. Take a Biotin supplement of 10,000 units per day. Not only will it help your hair, but your finger nails will grow faster and become stronger too.
3. Learn about oils for your hair. Coconut oil is the easiest. Put some in an hour before washing... or you can put it in the night before and leave on all night. You can easily get this at any grocery store.
4. Invest in quality shampoo and conditioner. Most store-brands will strip the health right out of your hair and build up crap you don't need. Quality products aren't cheap though. Check out:
Look for products that are sulfate free.
5. Let it hair dry (versus heat) as much as you can. If you need to dry with a dryer or use a straightener or iron... make sure you spray on a heat-protectant first.
6. When it finally gets to the length you want... never get lazy and cut it off again. The older you get, the harder it will be to grow back.1
Most Helpful Girl
The most stupid and most effective answer is don't cut it 😂I'm saying this because I have a few friends who always whine about how their hair isn't growing when they still cut it 😳
Don't damage it, try not to over straight it or blow dry it, and keep your natural hair color2