Girls, It is hard for me to be confident, but I am just wondering.. am I a decent looking man?

I feel like no woman can ever find me attractive as much as I find them.

Obviously, confidense is key, but I would just like to know what you think.

Girls, It is hard for me to be confident, but I am just wondering.. am I a decent looking man?

and if you are interested... mmendez60684@gmail. com

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you're attractive, but it really depends on your personality tbh some females don't care how attractive a guy is, if his personality is ugly he is too...

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• yeah u have really nice eyes :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Goddamit!!! I think... Yup i'm at a loss for words

You are a 10/10 for me, if your personality and how you treat a lady matches your looks, then you honey are a 100/10 for me

0|1
    0|0
  • That would be a yes. ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • You look really good, so don't worry - on the physical level you're more than fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • on a scale of 1-10, you are a 6 or 7

0|0
    0|0
  • You are extremely attractive. Stop being so hard on yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Listen. I know completely how you feel. Don't settle for someone just because you think there's no one out there who you really think is hot who will like you back. I assure you there is. I know i'm still a kid, but trust me, don't give up. You are a handsome guy, It's not like you're unattractive. Go to social things. I always say that if I think I look nice, I feel nice. So get a nice outfit, maybe some good cologne, go out with maybe a couple of guys and hit some bars and clubs on a Friday/Saturday night. You'll find somebody

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really my type hun

0|1
    0|0