Honestly, Do I look more masculine than feminine?

i was born female but i feel i look like a boy for some reason, i feel like my face looks more masculine than it looks feminine i dont know whether its my long face or my jaw/chin or my nose or what it is all i know is that i don't feel feminine-looking though im probably the most girly girl i know... also its not only my face that make me feel masculine, i have a receeding hairline, very thin hair, my hands are very long/big and i have no womanly curves they are pretty much gone,,,, over all i feel like i look like a tranny

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you are being too hard on yourself. When I look at you I think to myself, I wish I can have a beautiful woman like you.
    Back to the point, your round face fit your big sexy lips. There are a lot of people who pay a lot of money for lips like yours.
    Your nose is perfect to me. It's not too big or to small. Just right for your face.
    Your eyes are just to die for. They are like looking into heaven they are so beautiful.
    Your hands are big and beautiful. You have beautiful skin and you just don't know how beautiful you are.

• thank you!!!

• You are so welcome!
      Stay looking beautiful and believe you are beautiful because you are really beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• U look a little masculine, but nkt more manly than womanly...

• i appreciate your honesty

She doesn't look masculine at all. I am an artist who paints beautiful women's portraits for a living, and I think your features are beautiful. I think you maybe have it in your head that you wish things were more petite to be "feminine" but I love your jawline & your lips, and your nose looks so small and cute. I just had jaw surgery to enlarge my jaw to look like yours. And I just had lip augmentation. And I wish my nose was as cute as yours. You look amazing and you are so lucky that it is all natural. I have a little bit of dysmorphia on myself about all the things I wish I could improve while others tell me I'm beautiful. And maybe you have a bit of dysmorphia too to think of yourself as masculine. You are so feminine and beautiful, you should feel lucky. You probably don't even notice heads you turn of people who think you are beautiful. Don't be like me, picking apart my face. Life is too short..

@Lindseareef thanks for your kind words :), yeahhhhh my parents wanted to take me to the psychiatrist!! i think i do have dysmorphia, i was diagnosed with anxiety/depression and my self esteem is so low that i haven't left the house in a while i've been isolating myself maybe a whole year... i don't even have a job and quit college because of my insecurity... im always looking for flaws and then get depressed... my doctor even said that he hopes i never get rich cause i'm so insecure that id probably get millions of cosmetic procedures done ( which might have been true) And I LOVE ART!!! i draw and do digital drawings though im not all that good i need more practice

What Guys Said 32

• If I squint my eyes and turn the lights out, I can "kind of" see what you are saying. But anybody can look differently if you TRY to make them.
    Some girls are going to have cutesy features and seem more girly. You have strong features that I would classify as "womanly". You don't look like a cute little girl; you look like a striking woman to me. You can easily pull-off an aggressive look that most girls cannot. I think aggressive and intimidating girls are the best, and they are rare... and I believe as time goes on, you're only going to get sexier and sexier.
    If I saw you at the grocery store, I'd go up and down a couple isles to get another look at you for sure. If I was brave enough, I would ask you out.

• Well, I'm attracted to you, you're hot, and I'm not attracted to men...
    You don't look masculine at all.

• You do have what most would call masculine features... but REAL men don't care about that. Best case, its like hanging with the guys anyway... the cherry on the cake would be if you are a tomboy as well...

• no you do not look more masculine than feminine

• No, I wouldn't say so.

• No your pretty feminine. But trannies can look like girls so I hope your not pulling a fast one on us 🙈

Look at that body, you got more curves than a f1 race track, and your face is very feminine. I wouldn't be worried at all

• some trannies look more feminine than myself xD

• Yes i know lol

But not you, your pretty sexy.. You kinda look like Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba combined

• thanks!!! i love jessica alba everytime people tell me i kinda look like her it gives me a little confidence boost lol

• You are so over critical of yourself and no need to be! You look great, you look feminine ☺

• I say this based on the last picture

No

• Not sure if someone told you that you look masculine or if its your own idea but I don't see it. I don't think you look masculine at all and think you look quite sexy actually.

• no one told me, i just feel like i have more of a masculine look than feminine

• Trust me, its not the case. I don't think anything you pointed out look masculine and I see a number of things that are clearly feminine.

• You don't look like a boy but your posture in the last picture makes you little bit of a boy. relax those shoulders.

• especially my huge hands lmfaoooooo

• Lmaooo but those huge hands can be something good if u have a boyfriend :P :P

• You definitely look very feminine to me, unless you grow a moustache I'm sure you'll look girly and cute

• You're super hawt! 100% feminine :)

• No. you look hot.

• you look pretty cute to me!

• sorry to disappoint you, but Jessica Alba looks like you.

I would never say you look masculine.

• I say more feminine, just because of your hair and body!

• You look like a woman.

• Lol. Who said that about you? That's just stupid funny😂. I'd never mistake you for a guy😂😂.

• nobody ever told me I look like a guy but I look a lot like my brother plus when I look at other females in my family they all look very very feminine and I have masculine features so I felt like I look more like a guy than I look like a girl

• i'm a homebody so i hardly get seen and when i do go out no guy looks at me lmao

• Or that you notice. I'd notice you. I think every guy on this thread would. Maybe you should get out more. What type oh guys do you like? Want to attract?

• The bottom pic is very feminine. The top one is too. You're very pretty and feminine-looking. The middle picture makes the bottom of your face look bigger. Like your mouth and jawline. I think you're looking at yourself too critically.

• thats not true , you are attractive lol

• Nah, you're feminine.

• "i have no womanly curves"- that is NOT TRUE. I like your hips.

• maybe i exaggerated a little, thanks

• Fuck no. You're hot.

• masculine but not unattractive... don't sweat it

• U cannot be serious

• yeah im pretty serious, i feel masculine looking comparing to most females i know

• thanks for your kind words, i try to be confident but its not all that easy

• If you was in uk you be fighting guys of looking like that

• You're trippin, you look girly to me.

• It actually suits you, the masculine look, Your hot, dont worry

• you think? wahhh but I really really wish I looked more feminine

• it's mainly because of your strong jawline, But it suits you, you still look feminine with strong jawline.
      And it doesn't take away hotness

• You will be alright.

• Hey wahtz your name i wana get to know you (;

• ur fine. i'd let u give me a handy n a blowy ;) i hope this isn't a trick question n ur really a tranny

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 18

• You look pretty feminine to me.

• I have a strong jawline too and to be honest, it looks pretty good on you.
    Your nose does not look masculine at all. ost average girls that I've seen have very similar nose to you.
    And your hands are totally fine. My friend has big hands too and guys don't really care about that.

So... yeah. :)

• Lol you re funny haha :p
    You re stunning really, there is nthng masculine about you at all!!
    So stop worrying yourself for nothing go out and have some fun ok;)

• First off tranny is a really offensive term. Stop using it. Secondly you look like a girl

• pictriev. com will tell all

just upload one of the images there

i doubt it will say you're masculine
    you don't look masculine at all

• OMG YOU USE THAT SITE TOO? i use it everytime i take pics they usually say im 0% sometimes the most i've ever gotten was 38% masculine, and they compare me to jessica alba, leona lewis, and a whole bunch of other Asian chicks

• yeaaa its mostly my long face that makes me feel that way, long faces are more common for man than women, feminine faces are smaller

• men**

• In the second pic you have a masculine look, but you're not ugly. Some women have softer traits than others. Just that. You're hot, anyway.

• Dang girl u beautiful lol but seriously u r. Some of my friends have large hands and get long yet dainty nails/pedicures to make them look pretty but otherwise than that u look more than feminine

• thank you!!! :) :) :) :) :)

• You look like a really pretty girl actually. I'd say attractive but that'd sound creepy lol

• At first i thought you looked feminine but now that you pointed things out i could see why you think you look masculine... but you dont. you look like a girl! Every girl is different, we're all different with different bodies and faces. You just have to rock what you have!

• thank you!!, yea I know we are all different but I don't know sometimes I wish I looked a bit more feminine maybe a oval shaped face and a thinner nose

• but you do have an oval shaped face lol

• my face is more of an oblong shape, like a very long oval usually males have oblong faces, an oval face shape is a bit smaller cute and feminine

• You're absolutely stunning. And you have a really really symmetrical face which is good.

• you look like a girl to me

• Your beautiful omg. You look nothing like masculine

• THANK YOU!!! :) :) :)

• No you dont look masculine at all... matter of fact you are very pretty so accept it.

• No you don't

• ok. i don't want to make things awkward, but you are hot. i would masturbate for your looks. i like this look on girls. you are sexy and you look very tough and it is what turns me on in girls sometimes.

• hahahahaha thanksss!!! xD

• you are welcome. i am serious

• you look great. it seems to be all in your head sweetheart.

• Stop posting the same pics over and over.

• Have you ever got someone mistaken you as a ladyboy? I have...

• noo lmaooooooo haha

• Hahahahha I know I was just joking. And that's fine haha he was just being a jerk for pointing out the obvious lol

• hahahaha xD