Guys, Why you dont like girls with makeup?

I think if a girl put a little make up. For example Mascara or eyeliner its not a bad thing! But why you dont like seeing a girl with makeup?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Two reasons. Sometimes, it just doesn't look very good to a person, and wearing no makeup just looks better.

However, the probably more important reason, is that in our culture, everyone cares about how everyone else looks, but really really doesn't want to admit it, so working to make yourself look better and calling attention to our hypocrisy is seen as "fake" or "shallow."

So if someone is beautiful by chance, that's great, but if someone is trying to make herself look better, that's wrong, and screw everything else >:(

Sorry for being cynical.

What Guys Said 10

• Guys do like makeup, just don't over do it.

Left is nice, middle is nice, right is trying too hard
    http://i.imgur.com/CgVhrKX.png

Left is pretty, middle is pretty, right is overdone
    http://i.imgur.com/S4oAhHC.png

• That's incorrect. Its good to see a girl dress up and use a bit of makeup. But its ugly when you can see the makeup and foundation caked on or poorly applied and patchy or flakey.

• I honestly can't tell when a woman is or isn't wearing make up unless it's caked on like Krusty the Clown. So I cannot comment.

• Because it ruins the natural contrast between all her other stuff on her face.

• There's a difference between putting on makeup, and looking like you're cosplaying as the Joker.

• Natural beauty is better than fake beauty.

• Because we simply don't like fakeness.

• because i want to be attracted by the real you. and paints turn me off

• When a woman has a mask made up of layers of powders and creams it hides her true self from the world. Imperfections set us all apart, of course there is nothing wrong with a little bit like you mentioned.

• I don't mind it. I think guys who do are trying to look like they're accepting of and/or keen on women's natural state without makeup so they can get brownie points and girls will be like "aww, he's so nice and honest and not superficial like other guys". lmao