My doctor says I'm only 5 weeks 4 days pregnant?

My doctor says I'm only 5 weeks along (havent been in to the doctors yet. It is just a guess on their end based off my last period). It doesn't seem right that I would be showing like this at 5 weeks though? Do I look further along?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody varies. My sister started late showing but by 9 months looked like she was having twins instead had a 10 pound baby! You seem to be showing early is all.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you're bloated, or its just ur hormones acting up.

• No way she is too large.

• @mrsingle she's at that stage where you can't tell if she's prego or chubby.
      @Asker doctors are not always right when it comes to telling how far along you are tho. not until they do an ultrasound. and even then, sometimes they are still off a little bit.

What Guys Said 6

• Looks like party gut to me.

• Woah, my cousin is 7 months pregnant and you look like the same size.

• Right! I was thinking I looked larger than normal!

• Didn't expect to be that big.

Congratulations, you're getting 3 beautifull children!

• Oh boy, don't say that lol

• Better start painting the room. The best is to paint different walls with blue and pink :p

• Varies from person to person.

But the doctor's news is good, isn't it? Still plenty of time for a legal abortion.

• I would never get an abortion. I'm more than financially stable to take care of a child.

• Looks like you might have twins?

• Some people fill out fast. I knew one girl that was 6 months in but she looked like she was about to give birth any day.

What Girls Said 0