Is 33-23-35 big measurements for a girl.. one of my friends said I had huge hips while we were changing and it made me kind of embarrassed?

I'm 5'4

1|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• That's quite the hourglass you got going on there.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• those aren't big measurements you just have a teeny waist so your hips are quite bigger than your waist. that's a GOOD thing you probably have an amazing figure!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Actually you sound like you are very well proportioned. Ignore her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Huge hips are a good thing lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Huge hips are a good thing. 23-35 is quite hot, especially for a girl a tad on the shorter side. Relax.

0|0
    0|0
  • those numbers mean absolutely nothing to me, but i like girls with wide hips. even if your hips are big, dont worry about it, im not the only man who likes big hips.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly those are great measurements for your height.
    Your hips might be big compared to your friend, but you're by no means "large"

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds pretty fucking hot tbh with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno you gotta show us

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a waist to hip ratio of about 0.65. That's pretty big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell naw girl. Ignore mentioned jelly bish XD.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have absolutely no idea, those measurements mean nothing to men.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• no... you are skinnier than me and im pretty skinny... you have a sexy figure according to you measurements

2|0
    0|0
  • Wow you do have big hips but your obviously not fat. So I think I guys would be into that.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look huge compared to your waist. It is not bad to be a pear shape, tell your friend that this body shape is mmuch desired! :*

0|0
    0|0
  • I have pretty much the same measurements as yours and my boyfriends always loved my body ;)

0|0
    0|0