Are My Looks Exotic or Unconventional? How Old Do I look? What do you think is my nationality?

Definitions:

EXOTIC: Originating in or characteristic of a distant foreign country.

UNCONVENTIONAL: Out of the ordinary; Different from the what's commonly accepted as conventional (i. e. small nose, perfect balance in all features, full lips etc are conventional)

do i look my age? (22) people told me i look younger...

• Exotic
  • Unconventional
  • Conventional (common, typical)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about exotic but you look very pretty.😊👍

You look in your mid 20s.

I can't guess your nationality... maybe mix? I don't know. :)

✌❤

What Guys Said 5

• You look like Jessica Alba.
    Very beautiful. Yes, you look exotic. Unconventional? I don't know, there are lots of mixed people nowadays...
    Yes, you may look a bit younger than your age.

• I would have to say either Spanish or Portugese... I think you look your age and you definitely have an exotic beauty about you...

• You are somewhat exotic or unconventional-looking. I would say a bit over the line toward exotic away from normal. Not so much to say you look foreign or anything. But, definitely enough to make you stand out and look unusual compared to 'normal' girls. I might say you are between 18 and 20 years old. And, I would guess your ethnicity to be hispanic or latino.

• I would guess italian?

• You look about 30.

What Girls Said 8

• You look Portuguese. Not sure if that's exotic. In Portugal you'll look pretty average. Here in the Netherlands, you would look exotic. I know a girl who kinda looks like you from Portugal.

• To me you kinda look like Jessica alba just my observation.. you seem 20-23... and u look conventional looking...

• And u seem like Latina Just saying

• I thought you looked Eurasian.

• Conventional (common, typical)

• You're absolutely stunning. Like fr you're the prettiest girl I've seen in a while

• You look like a white washed Chicana.

• I think to white people you're exotic. I think you look your age. I was going to guess 22-23.

• You don't necessarily look exotic, are u latina?
    But u are pretty, I thought u were around 18 or 19