This isn't much of an hourglass is it?

This isn't much of an hourglass is it?

Do you guys think I look flat? I wish I was curvier.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not an hourglass but still a very hot body. Great legs.

Most Helpful Girl

• You do look flat, no you don't have an hour glass, and there are many guys out there who'd still like you figure. You have a banana/straight shaped body, but it works for you.

• Thank you for MHG, and if it makes you feel any better I also have the same body shape. Except a tad chubbier. :T

• Yeah:) I do feel better. Thanks

• must be the stance.

What Guys Said 18

• No, that would not be an hourglass. You're standing contrapposto (shifted weight, mostly carried on one leg), which twists the shoulders and arms off-axis from your hips, which is what is giving the hip the curve on the one side, but you do look like if you were standing straight and square that there wouldn't be much curvature.

You will not really have any problem with your figure though, guys find that body type very appealing. The fact that it isn't an hourglass is not going to be a problem for finding guys interested in you.

• Not an hourglass, but I think your body is smokin' hot. It is exactly the style I prefer, and you are perfect.
    To get more "shape", you'd have to gain weight. Problem with that is... as girls get older, it becomes harder and harder to not gain weight and even harder to lose it. If you just stay skinny like you are, when you get to 30, you'll be the hot chick that everyone wants to be... but since they can't lose the weight, you'll always be sexier. At that point, you have all the curves you could ever want, but you'll be amazingly attractive still.
    You have a perfect scenario... only think you could do is workout to tone and add some muscle.
    Again... you look amazing.

• Yes you're flat and not very curvy but you're very hot

• Not hourglass, and there's nothing you can really do about it. It has to do with your bone structure.

Even though you don't have an hourglass, there will still be lots of guys who find your body type attractive.

• Yes, I think you look flat, so what? that's also good.

• It looks normal. Not necessarily good, not necessarily bad. If you have a nice face, most guys would be content with your body.

• That's more like a rectangle.

• That is a very sexy picture. You don't have wide hips. You are petite. Which, in my opinion will always work to your advantage w/most all men. It's hard to tell though how 'shapely' you are. You seem to be standing at a sort of angle, and your shirt is crumpled and blocking your profile.

• You're flat, but you are very attractive. You don't need to change one bit.(At least physically, I don't know who you are as a person.)

• Oh gosh, you again... You're too hot for me to keep looking at.. Send me a PM already lol 😜

• No not even close lol... but its not bad either

• your hot.
    you just need some exercise.
    i like girls "FLAT AND PROUD"

• no hourglass but you don't need that to look good so don't worry :)

• it look very sexy/hot the way it is! :)

• You do look flat, but have nice body anyway nothing wrong with how you are.

• Nice way to show the down part... lol

• More of a ruler type I think.

• Fuck, you have awesome body, be mý girlfriend :)))

• Thanks😊

• Sorry:( I'm already seeing someone.

• its ok:) i wish i could have you lol:))

What Girls Said 9

• I have the same body as you, and I know it sucks.

Your probably used to people telling you that you have small boobs... Boyfriends/girlfriends have probably said they wish your boobs or ass where bigger, your friends probably tease you for being smaller then them, and maybe your just sick of society telling you that your not good enough.

But let me tell you, from my experience (and I have a lot of it, I like to webcam naked a lot and I always get tones of complements) that guys don't care. Your skinny, your boobs don't sag and your probably not an eye sore naked! Be happy you haven't got a body that sucks, your still more desirable then most x

• That's comforting at least😊

• this.
      I personally like that petite/"flat" type of body and many other guys feel the same. there is really nothing you need to worry about ;)

• You look more straight than hourglass... but you're under 18, you're still growing... Which means your body "Might" just stay the way it is, but also, it "Might" just take a different shape as you keep growing... It is not a definite shape as of now, but regardless, you look fit, and fit is most appealing for most guys (and people in general) rather than specifically looking for hourglass shaped women. (*IF* that was your big concern).

• It's a nice body, but not hourglass. The waist has to be more defined in order to be considered hourglass.

• Yeah sorry not my type and way too young to be post pic!

• im not naked in it, what's wrong with my pic?

• Like what? Clarify

• It s fine at least she covered her tummy.
      People are posting almost nudes and bikinis.
      This is decent.

• I just think you look kind of young in this picture, but i also see you're under 18 so don't worry about it you'll probably get some more curves as you get older :)

• I feel your pain I wish I were curvier as well,,,, well I used to be curvy but I lost all my curves I had a JLO booty back in high school

• no, not an hourglass, but still very attractive.

• not fat, i think you will get more curves as you get older :)

• Your not suppose to take pictures like that if you want someone to tell you what kind of body figure you got. Has to be a full body picture standing straight...