Could I pass for 18? How old do I look?

Could I pass for 18? How old do I look?

My friends and I are planning on trying to get into a "18+" Halloween party. Is it worth a try or do I look way too young?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your eyes just look some sort of way, and I don't mean it in a good way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear more makeup and wear high heels.

I'm 16 and people have told me I look in my twenties. The oldes I've got is 25... 9 years more dude! It's a lot but I love it. I can get into parties and concerts 😁😁

And that's all I need, makeup and high heels

What Guys Said 21

• I don't believe you will get away with it. You look under 18. They normally check this kind of thing a lot. People that are well over 18 often get asked for ID a lot.

• I think you look like 16 or something.

• in the first pic I would've thought you could pass for 18. the second picture not as much

• I don't see 18+ in your look. I say you shouldn't risk it so just don't go. You will have plenty of opportunities in your future to participate in parties like this one.

• I don't think you could pass as 18.

• You won't.

• I doubt it most bars checks its

• you look like 15-16 years

• 16 maybe, I'm not sure without a complete picture.

• Likely too young in my opinion.
    What's making the party 18+, btw?

• no way!!!15 the most

• Yea 18 is reasonable

• wanna trade age?

• OMG UR SUPERHOT AND GORGEOUS.

• U look younger than 17. I will say u look like ur 16+. But 4 the records u look cute and pretty,

• You look about 16 to me

• you look cute. but looking sad in this pic. why?

• you have nice boobs.. go on lol

• I don't think you look 18. Sorry...

• You look 14-15 to me.

• If you're not 18, then you should not be getting in to an 18+ party, that's a no no

• LMAO! No, but security usually don't give a fuck about the girls, they look at you and think if you're roughly that age then in you come, if a dude definitely looks 18 but he's got no ID- "sorry buddy" haha

What Girls Said 20

• You should put on darker eye makeup and more contouring to make yourself look older. Chances are they might card you at the door so unless you're gonna fake I. D it I'd advise you find out before having the embarrassment of getting turned away in front of the adults.

• You look like a 16 year old tbh.
    Try using mascara and eyeliner, it'll look a little more convincing.
    How long is your hair?
    If it isn't long enough, and if you want it longer, get hair extensions (optional.)
    If it is naturally long enough, curl your hair and hairspray it in place if it loosens out easily.
    I like the white shirt shown on the first picture.
    And try dark shades of lipstick, for example, a deep red.
    Hope this helped.

• Lots of eye make up, maybe some deep purple lipstick. Do your hair up nicely and neatly. Wear some heels. You look around 16.

• you look 16!

• Eh. You look like a 15-17.

• You look like a 14-15ish-year-old. And since it's not even for your age, I wouldn't even try in the first place, lol.

• Yep, you can pass for 18. But I dunno if I'd recommend sneaking in. 18+ parties can be a little rowdier and well, if you were my kid sister, I'd be kicking your ass for trying to do that.

• Advice, don't do it; you look younger than 18, like 16 maybe. You and your friends may get in trouble.

• I'm a cop, and I have seen may teenagers get in trouble for doing that. Just think if the fun is worth your time and future.

• I think with a bit more makeup you could definitely pass for 18

• look way too young.. put lots of makeup on specially eyeshadow
    ... are you sure wanna go to that party.. stay safe

• At first I was going to say that it probably wouldn't be a problem since you're a year or months away from being 18 but some of those adult parties can be dangerous so I don't advise it.

• Do you hair like the firsy pic and it be all good lol

• No you look more like you're 14 (especially on the 2nd picture)

• You look 19.

• try a little more makeup to look older?

• Put some eyeliner on and some dark red lipstick and you will look 18 I think :)

• Yeah probably. Some people who are 18 don't look 18.

• no you look 16 maybe 17

• You look around 14-15

✌❤

• 13 in my opinion.