Do I have a lot of belly fat? I am scared to show my body to my boyfriend as I am very uncomfortable with it as I think I am too fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are afraid to show your belly to your boyfriend, yet you show your body in underwear to the whole world?

You have a little extra weight. Nothing that a normal guy would let bother him, and some actually prefer that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Wait... thats a lot of belly fat?
    Go to your browser, go to google, go to images, then in the search bar type in "belly fat"... and see what comes up.
    Then come back and tell me, if YOU have belly fat.

• Listen, your fine you have a boyfriend he has a pretty good idea of what you look like. He isn't complaining and frankly I see no reason why he should your fine.

• If your gut hangs out of the top of your jeans and have handles then start to worry.
    Your not there yet.

When your laying down your boyfriend won't think you have a belly at all. You just have a bit of meat on your bones. It's all good
    Your proportioned good.
    You boyfriend needs some cusion for the pushin right? Maybe a little back foor or doggie?

• You have (IMO) the PERFECT body type. MMmmmm! :-)

• you´re slightly chubby but also curvy. very sexy. if he doesn´t like it, tell him to go and marry a barbydoll.

• Sure you could use some gym time, it never hurts. But by no means your too fat. us guys know what we are looking at. And if we want to sleep with you, its because your turning us on.

Go for it 😏

• This is a joke right?

• You look perfectly fine to me, so what if you've got a little extra.
    I like how you look.
    There's no need to feel uncomfortable about showing off your body to someone you love.
    you've got to love the skin you're in

• You're very pretty.

• You're pretty damn hot.

• I think you look perfect... VERY sexy.

• Not fat, on the cubby side, I think he'll like it.

• Nope seems fine to me. He'll love it.

• its time to be on alert. start doing exercise.

• No, you do not have too much belly-fat. You look awesomely sexy! Your boyfriend is lucky to be able to be physical with you. Try not to let the pictures of the girls in the media influence you. They are all unrealistic. The real thing is always sexier than a fictitious image.

• Not fat! Your totally hot 👍🏻 no worries

• If he is your boyfriend he won't care

• You're chubby, but who cares. Any guy would still fuck you.

• In my opinion, you look hot

• Yes you do have a lot of belly fat

• Yes you do, but... Your boyfriend is not a retard. He already knows you have a belly, so there is no point in worrying about that.

• so you are embarrassed to show your own boyfriend but not afraid to show it to the internet? if he has a problem with it then he doesn't deserve you.

• That's legitimate curvy, which is fine.

• Yet you're on here showing it to random people

• Rather it be random people than people who know who I am.

• Just sayin'

• No you're pretty average among real women.

What Girls Said 11

• You look great! Not too big but still healthy looking. Some guys dont want a girl too skinny as they are afraid the may "break". The only thing you should ever be worried is when you are not comfident arround him, man can feel when you are shy of your body and this will put them off.

• First of all, you're not fat. Second, why can't you show your boyfriend something you can show the whole world? Also, do you not think he knows about your belly? Guys aren't blind sweetheart. If he thought you were fat, which you aren't, he might not have dated you.. also, even if you were fat, which you aren't, and he still dated you, means he doesn't care.

• I don't think you're fat at all, just a bit curvy but I think most men like that! So don't worry about showing it to your boyfriend, after all, if he really loves you it wouldn't even matter to him

• you have belly fat
    but you shouldn't be ashamed of your body! your boyfriend must accept you as you are :)!

• Omg what is wrong with you? You have a great looking body... its really sexy no homo there loljust being honest but OMG DAT BODY DOOEEE

• Thanks hun, it's sosooo hard fofor me to send pictures like this to me as I look at my belly and hate it. He says he loves fat girls and he loves me a lot but just scared he might not like my body..

• You're body is beautiful ! You abould be glad that you have sucj a hott body! If I were your boyfriend I would just jump through the phone and ya know xD No homo hahaha and you're welcome sweetie

• no
    what you have is what I like to refer to as "sexy flubber" holla

• boys like to grab!

• ye you have quite a lot lol xxx

• Yes, you do.

• You're beautiful and womanly :) Embrace it!

• men love hips. and you have hips and your stomach doesn't look like its sticking out or anything. I'm pretty sure your boyfriend will get really turned on when he sees you. don't worry about it.