Did I look horrible when I had anorexia?

So I'm overcoming anorexia nervosa. As they would, my family and friends tell me I didn't look healthy. If you were to see me without any prior knowledge, would you see me as unhealthy? I would like to get back down to this weight, but HEALTHILY.
I'm 5'6

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't look healthy to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Congratulations I'm glad you're taking control over it now and are no longer letting it control you.

Honestly it's not bad I imagined it being much worse and way skinnier.

• If back down means to lose weight I wouldn't recommend it if anything continue to add some pounds.

What Guys Said 7

• You look sick on the first one. We can see your ribs poking out and it's not pretty.

• Yes, and you look quite beautiful now, and even back then though. So good luck. <3.

• Not horrible, but you look way better now.

• what is that?

• Yes, your looks are negative while you were underweight.

• Too skinny for my tastes in first pic.

• Not horrible but there's no comparison between then and now!

What Girls Said 5

• You need to get help. You are not recovering if you want to get thinner.
    You did look sick and unhealthy.

• ... I don't know why you want to be Anorexic! Its so unhealthy and it isn't attractive. You have a very beautiful fave though! And I know you would look even more beautiful with skin on your bones!:) just thinj of what ut can do to you... you could die I am serious and you are to young and gorgeous to die! I am 5'8 and I weigh 150 lbs aand I am happy with my weight... The taller you arw the less you look fat and you are a great height so please Dont try to ruin your body by starvig urself:'(

• You don't look healthy. Listen to your family and friends.

• You don't look sick at all... but I bet your health was shit. I say this because I am naturally very small and I look like that now.. smh

• Go vegan! Helps, you save animals and yourself. I know its hard.