Am I doing okay in my recovery?

Am I doing okay in my recovery?

I just made a post, but I forgot to include an up to date picture. I'm 2-3 months into my recovery from anorexia. I was 129 pounds in the first picture. The last picture was taken today, I haven't weighed myself in weeks. I would like to get back down to the weight I was before, because it was the correct weight for my height of 5'6. However, I am doing it in a healthy way. 2,000 calories + a day, excercising 3 times a week. Honest opinions?

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• My honest opinion is that you look nice in all three pictures, on the slim side, and I can't see any real difference.

If you are avoiding anxiety around food, eating a balanced diet, accepting imperfection, and feeling more energetic and healthier, you are recovering well. You will have a very attractive body at 125 lbs or 145 lbs. Be healthy and avoid making food-control an obsession. That's recovery.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It must have sucked to be anorexic and pudgy.

0|0
    1|0
    • It must suck to be a coward and a bitch.

• @GirlsLie Talking about yourself, bitch?

What Guys Said 11

• you look normal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • You look healthier than you did in the first picture. I'd say you could afford to put on a few more pounds even and it wouldn't hurt, but you look good in that last pic. Congrats on your recovery, keep it up!

0|0
    0|0
  • You got a great body. Keep it in reasonable shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem better. There is a difference in your ribs.
    ;) good work, keep it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah your body looks amazing and healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like you ARE making progress. You look better in the more recent picture than the earlier one. If that helps at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • you have a good healthy body

0|0
    0|0
  • good looking body :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, you have a nice body. you look healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, looking great

0|0
    0|0
  • you are doing a lot better. keep it up. stay healthy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You look great, definitely look better with some weight on you honestly, you carry it well. Keep yourself healthy, don't worry about weight too much, you look healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great, you shi

0|0
    0|0
  • Still looking a little skinny, but healthy

0|0
    0|0